Episode 3

" seriously, I have to go , where did you put my phone". I asked annoyed

Sometimes I just want to beat his ass, not even all the time I want to beat his ass. I had to meet up with akira and haruma, mean while his ass is playing hide and seek with my phone.

"It's in the room ". He said I walked into the shared living space. He walked in behind me shutting the door. I turned around and faced him .

" uhhh , where is it?" I asked the fact that I a grown women was asking another grown man for where my phone is , is just pitiful.

" it's in the cubby by the bed". He said I walked over to the bed, I bent over and pulled open the draw.

Then I felt something press against my butt. While hands gripped my waist. I quickly got up and pushed him .

" what the fuck are you doing?" I asked

" giving you what you want". He said coming closer.

" Namikawa, back your boney ass up". I said hitting a wall.

" let's stop with the name calling for now and be adults." He said placing both hands on the wall , entrapping me.

" cmon I gotta go, you play to much". I said

" if you think I play to much now wait till, I really get started". He said he place one hand on my cheek lifting my face.

" I see you prancing around here, pretending to be all high and mighty , like your too good for me, but the truth is you haven't had any in a long time, have you".he said

" yes I have and anyways how would you know". I defended

" your uptight, and uptight women are tight women, and I know women". He said

He leaned in placed his mouth on my neck and began sucking on it.  I was going to protest when the pleasure of the actual action hit me. I hadn't been touched like this in so long.

" we can't... I can't ". I stuttered

"  help me , help you". He said one hand grabbed my face as he went up , hungrily kissing my lips , I like a crack head when faced with crack had caved into the new sensations I was feeling. He grabbed my hand. Pulling away from the kiss, a smirk plastered on his smug. Which in most cases annoyed me, but for some reason oddly turned me on.

He threw me onto the bad and pounced on top of me, in almost a predator like manor. I began to remove my shirt when he stopped me.

" I wanna do it" he said then took on the task of taking off my shirt. His eyes sat on my chest.

" your so developed, it turns me on". He whispered. He reached over to the latch on the back of my bra and unhooked it , throwing my bra on to the ground. My boobs revealed , falling to their normal size. He grabbed one with his hand and leaned over and started lick the other. I felt a shiver run threw my whole body as I let a small moan escape.

" you like that?" He asked doing it again and receiving the same reaction as before.

" I'm gonna have you screaming my name ". He said at that point any thoughts of protest where out the window.

I felt his hand slither from my boob to my pants. He began unbuttoning them, i finished the task at hand and slid my pants off. He dragged down my underwear flinging them to join my bra somewhere on the other side of the room.

He abruptly parted my legs to the farthest they could go which made me want him even more. He postioned himself under me. So that his head was facing the misses

Taking his two thumbs he just as abruptly parted my women hood . I felt myself shutter from this action. My body jolted as his wet tongue licked my insides. He moved slowly up and down , flicking his tongue on my nub, teasing me.

I found myself running my finger through his hair as some sort of a coping mechanism for all the sensations coming over me. I pushed his head into me a little further. I heard him chuckle at that action.

Why was he doing this to me? Better yet , why didn't he do this to me sooner. He stopped from his current activity to look up at me. He stared deeply into my eyes and licked his lips.

He removed inches his pants off, removing his boxers in the process. I look up at the ceiling I was to scared to look I'd heard the roomers about men like him. He inched closer to me , rubbing the tip of his member against me. He positioned his self in my hole and gently slipped in

" huh". I shot out of bed Infront of me a half naked namikawa.

" aaaah". I yelled  holding onto the covers . My back pressed against the wall. He stood their lifting his brow. Eyeing me suspiciously and laughing.

" why the fuck are you laughing ". I asked, for some reason I felt like he had planted this dream within my head, though impossible.

" cause you talk a lot in your dreams". He said giggling like a creep.

" ok". I said

" someone's horny". He said I shot him a glare of disgust and got up for work. He's really the stuff of nightmare. His scary , perverted, sex offender, drunk , creepy, hypebeast ass.