Chapter 4

Okay, here's where things will begin to connect. Enjoy!!

Sashi woke up with a yawn. She was happy. Why? Because, it was friends and family day!! Sure, there was the possibility that Penn and Boone are not gonna be there, but at least her family will. She actually kind of missed them.

Getting out of her bed, she went over to the closet that she and Suzy shared. She grabbed her uniform, which was a white shirt under a gray sweater(pic above), a dark blue and green plaid skirt, black tights, and black dress shoes. After changing, Sashi saw Suzy, who was already dress, coming out of the bathroom. She noticed Sashi's smile.

"Well, someone's happy today! Wonder why?" She asked. "Well, I'm going to see my parents again after a month has passed by, so yeah. I'm happy." Sashi said. "Really? Are we sure it's not just your parents?" Suzy asked with a smirk. "Okay. I'm excited that Penn might bet there with Boone, but I kind of doubt that." Sashi said. "Come on, Sash. There is still a possibility. So, don't give up that easily." Sashi sighed. "Guess you're right." Sashi said.

The girl grabbed her hair brush and brushed her hair. "So, did you hear what happened?" Suzy asked. "No. What?" "More students went missing." Suzy said. Sashi sighed. Ever since she and Suzy arrived at the school, people, who were only students, were going missing. Of course, this caught the interest of the two girls and they did some investigation around the school and the internet. It turns out that this happened ever 4 years, and this year was the 4th year.

After brushing her hair, Sashi went over to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and put on some makeup. She wanted to look pretty in case if Penn did come. Sashi grabbed her phone and hid it in her skirt pocket. She was ready to go. "Ready." She said. "Good." Suzy said. They both got out of the dorm and Suzy locked it.

The two girls walked over to the auditorium of the school. Since it was Friends and Family Day, they didn't have any classes. They walked inside the room and sat down in the middle of the room. That was when the director of the school, Miss Helena, came up to the stage. Speaking with of the lady, Sashi knew that there was something off with the woman. She was just really creepy and strict.

Miss Helena greeted the students and told them that the event won't start till 1pm, so, they could hang out in the school till then. But there was something on Sashi's mind: What happened to the people who were late?

——————————————————————

Inside the school basement, a girl with black hair sat on the floor. She looked to be beaten up and in the verge of death. "Please. I won't be late again." The girl managed to say. The person's response?

Shooting a bullet through the girl's head, killing her.

The person dragged her body to the pile of all the missing students. All of them, dead.

——————————————————————

Eventually, 1pm rolled on by and the students were allowed to go outside. Suzy and Sashi walked out side by side. "Do you know if your parents are here?" Sashi asked the older girl. "Probably Yeah." Suzy said. The two made their way to the field, where Suzy saw her parents. "Well, I'm off. See you later." She said. Sashi nodded and waved Suzy goodbye.

Sashi then noticed her own parents and her younger brother standing there. She ran over to them. "Mom! Dad! George!" Sashi said. "Sashi!" Her family said, hugging her. "I missed you guys so much!" She said, hugging her mother. "Oh we missed you to sweetie." Her mother said. It was till then at that moment that Sashi noticed a yellow cab driving over to them. The cab stopped and three people came out. A girl with short brown hair about Suzy's age, a boy who was actually Boone Wiseman! And last, was the guy she was waiting for, the live of her life. "Penn?" She quietly asked.