Chapter One

"Alone at last" I breathed, as the door slammed behind me. It was after school and everyone was in the kitchen, rooting for food. Me, being the anti social one, had made the dash to my room to relax and start on the 'homework' for the night.

Then I heard it. That familiar noise I had only heard in a television show on Netflix. A blue police box, from the '60s was sitting at the foot of my bed. Abruptly after it landed, the name that came to me seemed too good to be true. TARDIS. The three men who stepped out, I immediately recognized them as the Doctor, regenerations 9,10,and 11. Then three more stepped out, these I recognized as Dean, Sam and, Cas. Finally, the last two passengers jumped out. These were none other than Sherlock and Watson. I just sat there, dumbstruck, and finally made a noise, quite similar to Loki getting smashed by the Hulk. One of them came up behind me, Watson I think and I just lost it. It all faded to black and when I awoke, I saw their concerned faces, gazing down at me.

"Are you sure it's her?" Sherlock and John asked the Doctor. Dean, Sam and, Cas all just smiled and threw salt on me. The Doctors grinned like madmen and kept elbowing an unknown figure.

"Ok, I am confused, why are you here?" I questioned immediately.

"You didn't even let us explain!" Sam exclaimed. My response was to hit him, hard with a pillow.

" You and 7 other fictional characters just showed up in my room, in the TARDIS of all things! I think that is a logical question!" I blurbed, clearly confused.

Dean looked at me and pointed out, "You know, she has a point, that would be the first thing I would say."

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, finally understanding that they were real, and that they were here to talk to..... Someone, not sure who.

"Well, 10 is this the girl you are looking for?" Sherlock pressed, without waiting.

"I need to run a scan, " 10 explained as he took out a syringe, with a needle. My response was panic. I just went 'rabid' so to speak. By the time they got me restrained, the Doctors had bloody noses, Sherlock a black eye, Watson was knocked out and, the Winchesters found themselves in the TARDIS, doors broken. Cas had gotten out of reach fast, lucky for him.

"Whoever she is, she is dangerous." Cas said, slowly.

"No shart Sherlock!" Dean yelled, holding his back in pain.

"Does anyone have an ice-pack" Sherlock begged, eyes focused on Watson.

" In the freezer, don't be caught!" 11 warned, holding his nose.

"Grab me one!" every conscious person called, Cas following him.

"That was, interesting, to say the least" 9 said, his nose already dry. Sherlock and Cas slipped back in and distributed them. We just sat there, nursing our various injuries. The only thing that happened to me in all of that was a sore foot. Suddenly 10 called

" Everyone, into the TARDIS, you too Anna!" Everyone except me jumped in. The doors had been repaired, and shut without me! 10 was also cut off. We looked at each other, panicking and began to pound on the doors, calling to them. Sherlock had carried John in but, John's gun remained.

" Someone has to try" I said, clicking off the safety. I fired at the lock, hitting it every time. But, it was no use. The TARDIS doors were too strong. I finally got the courage to ask,

" What are we running from?"

" Cybermen" 10 said, softly. We heard a clang and a mechanical hand emerged from under the bed. The rest of the monster emerged, a fully upgraded Cyber, ready to kill.

"Delete Doctor and daughter" the Cyber droned.

"Who is 'Daughter'?!" I whispered to 10.

"You," He whispered back "surprise!"

" Talk later, fight now!" I said and charged at its legs, dropping at the last second to clutch his knees. I pulled and it fell, but not without crushing my leg in its hands! I did wail a bit but, the cyberman was broke. It hit the ground and got stuck. It's limbs malfunctioned and it found itself on its face. I on the other hand, was on the TARDIS, being tended to by Watson.

" Sorry about earlier, kinda panicked." I apologized sheepishly. He nodded and finished setting my leg. It was shattered but, fixable.

" No harm done. Just a lump on my head. How are you doing?" He asked in short sentences.

" And you?"

" My question first."

" Fine, now mine."

" *sigh* fine. I am sad because Sherlock isn't talking to anyone." I began to get dozy.

" I can't help with that, sorry." And with that I fell asleep.