Chapter 4: Love and War

After John and I had a good cry, we went to our separate rooms. I flicked on the light and found my room empty at last. The doors closed and I flopped onto my bed, just like old times. I had left a note for both families, hoping they would understand and the TARDIS had adjusted to both rooms, the best of both worlds. I heard a noise at the door. Sherlock slithered in the front door and John the back. This was to be a very heated confrontation.

"Wha.. What are you doing here?!" John spluttered.

" I was going to ask you the same!" Sherlock barked, his eyes like a cornered animals. He turned to leave, but the doors were locked from the outside. It had to have been the Winchesters, trying to 'fix' the problem.

"Sherlock, we need to talk.." John began but, Sherlock interrupted.

" No we don't, this is ridiculous. I just need some space. With the girl showing up and a close encounter with death, I tend to keep to myself!"

" But, I didn't know that! Had I known, maybe I wouldn't have been hurt!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!" They both stormed away, through the now unlocked doors. I watched them go, dumbstruck by the amount of anger flowing through the room. Suddenly, Cas stepped in, glancing behind him as if being followed. He heard a noise, and dashed to my closet, leaving the door a sliver open. 9 followed,stopped and glanced in to only find me flopped on my bed lazily.

"Have you seen Cas?" He inquired.

" No." I lied, hoping he didn't notice my nervous tic. He nodded, clearly distracted, and moved on. I jumped up and closed the door. Cas came out of the closet and remarked

"Your clothes smell nice."

" Ok, what are you doing?" I questioned.

" 9 suspects I am not human, he is trying to catch me to prove a point."

"But, if he finds out, you'll be kicked off!"

" 10 and 11 know and are chill with it but, 9 hates the supernatural."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Go on a date with William."

"Wha...... Why!?!?"

"Then Sherlock will help. Dean ships you..."

"Fine, just one."

"Perfect, it's tonight by the way."

" What?!!

"Just a meal on the TARDIS together, alone. That's it."

"*sigh* Fine." I relented. Cas threw a dress at me and left.

"William, do you know what's happening tonight?" I called.

"Will you go on a date with me?" William asked, formally.

"Yes, I would love to." I accepted, staring at the ground.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks."

-------------------------------------------------•----------------------------------------------

Thanks again for reading and stuff. Tell me if you would rather there be less romance or not.

AH