The Stalker

I watched you as you got ready for bed. You were standing in front of the mirror, your back turned to the big window I had claimed as my television. You began to undress and I felt a giggle in my throat like that of a child hiding from its parents.
I felt the excitement rise inside me as you stood there, naked, admiring your cream skinned reflection.
A sudden urge to stroke your soft arms overcame me, an urge so great that it took all my self control not reveal myself.
As I dreamed of your warm body next to mine, you began to dress, your yellow pajamas obscuring my view of your slender shoulders. You headed straight for me, your hands outstretched as if to hug my shivering frame. But you only pulled at the thick curtains and closed them, still confident that you were the only one present.

You climbed into bed, unaware of my unwelcome presence. You fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow. I smiled as I heard the soft purrs escaping your full lips. My view was blocked but I could still hear you. You sounded so innocent in your sleep, so pure and childish.

So naive...

I stood in place until I was sure you were fast asleep. Somewhere a wolf howled, signaling me to make move. A tingling sensation rippled through my entire body as I indulged prematurely in the festivities I had planned.
With one hand I curled my fingers around the thick curtain. Slowly I stepped out from my clever hiding place and walked slowly towards your bed. I hovered over you as my eyes rested upon your dresser: crumbs and a cupcake cup. I smiled again knowing that my handiwork had paid off.

You always did have a sweet tooth.

I pulled down the blanket covering your beautiful body, my hands caressing your soft, warm body.

I never liked watching television for too long...