Chapter 1

Abigal's  p.o.v

"Morning Connor Bear!" I yelled walking into the kitchen.

"Hey baby sister, did you sleep well?" Connor asked.

"Yes I did, but Jc woke me up early" I said.

"Well sit down so you can wait for the boys so we can all eat breakfast cause I have some great news" he said.

"I'll just go up to my room and then call me when the food is ready. Love ya bro." I said already walking upstairs. He nodded.

I walked into my room and gother my laptop out and logged into Twitter.

I decided to tweet something since there isn't anything good to do right now.

Tweet: Jc woke me up at 7:00 in the freaking morning because @ConnorFranta needed to tell me something, but he didn't so back in my room. Anyways, good morning beautiful people♡ !!

I turned my laptop off and went to the bathroom to put get dressed because I thought it was a beautiful day to go shopping at the mall with Ricky.

I looked into the mirror and remembered so many things about how happy I was when I first stepped into this house with 6 of the boys I love! Well, I got all my makeup out and my crimper out.

I plugged in the crimper. While that was heating up I started to do my makeup.

I was about to put my foundation on when I heard a knock on my door.

"Now what do you want Jc poo?" I said opening the door not realizing it was Kian.

" I see now you thought I was Jc how dare you gurl?" he said all sassy.

"Sorry baby... just kidding what's up." I laughed.

"I was wondering if you can...um...well...you...know help me on planning a date for me and Bethany?" he said nervously.

"I thought you already asked her out since like the last date." I said.

"No. I didn't know how too and you're really girly so I thought you would help me on planing a special date for us. Pretty Please, I'll love you forever even though I already love you." he said all cheesy.

"Fine I will but it has to be next week if that's fine?" I said.

"Yes perfect!"

"Okay now get out cause I have to get ready!" I said basically kicking him out of my room.

So bassicly, Bethany is Kian's best friend for like 2 years now and he's in love with her. Now I have to plan a date for him to ask her if she wants to be his Bae.

*minutes later*

I got back into the bathroom and put my makeup on. After I finished everything it was 8:20 am. Yes, I take almost an hour to get my hair and makeup done. Now I had to see what I was wearing.

I got out of the bathroom and into my "house" as Sam and Connor calls my closet because I have so many clothes, shoes, and anything a girl has bassicly. I was looking through my "house" until I found out what to wear.

It was 8:30 when I saw the perfect thing to wear today it was a blue with white dotted dress that Connor bought me for my birthday last year. I put it on and put some white flats. I decided to wear a flower crown that Ricky gave me two days ago and I haven't wore it. I was already now. I just have to go downstairs and find my boo, Ricky.

I went downstairs when I saw Trevor. Oh god, he's hott! Yes I have a little crush on him. I just love his personality and how simple he is...well let's just say I have a major crush on him. Anyways I was going get something to drink when I saw he had a bowl of cereal in his hands. I was going to trip him but maybe not.

"Why so beautiful?"

"I going to tell my boo if he wants to go to the mall with meh." I blushed.

"Can I go with you?" he said spitting out some food and landing on me.

"Ya you have like an hour and a half to get ready cause you know how Ricky is." I said

"Okay let me finish my cer-" I cut him off.

"Yummy my favorite, fruit loops!" I said taking a spoonful of cereal.

"You always do that so it's not new" he laughed spitting more

cereal on me.

He went to his room which it's next to mine, dancing to one of his new cover.

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink. Thank god Ricky was there.  He looked and gave me the where the hell do you think you're going look. I stood up straight and spoke, "Boo let's go to the Mall after breakfast please?" I gave him the puppy eyes. "Oh honey boo of course I will as long as Jc doesn't go. You know how he is." he said. "No he ain't going it's Trevor, you, and me." I said giving him his good morning hug. "Okay then let me felt dressed and then like at 10:30 we'll leave." he said.

I went up to my brother's room because he was going to tell the boys and me something but we all were going our different directions already. Kian was out with Bethany. Jc was with his sister. Sam was in his room but he won't get out of there. Trevor, Ricky and I were leaving. Connor was alone in his room so I decided to check what was up with chat he would tell me.

"Boo" I said making him jump.

"Hey Abigal what's up?"

"Well you said you were gonna tell me and the boys something but we all basically like leaving already." I said.

"I need to tell you this and only you so please sister don't tell no one! Promise me?" he says.

"Promise" helding my pinky up. He shook it.

"Okay Abigal Franta I'm telling you this right now and tell me the real answer" He said with his serious face.

"I will I already pinky promised you"

"Okay Abigal-" I cut him off

"Don't call me by my full name Connor Bear." I said

"Sorry, well okay Abies I want to know if you like any of theboys here in this house or like someone" he said.

My god what should I say?!?

I don't  want to tell him I like Trevor because he might sent me to live with our aunt Barbara. I'll just make something up.

-

-

-

-

-

Hi this is my first O2l Fanfiction.

I hope you love it!!!!

I will try to update every Monday or Friday's.

Hope you love this story as much as I did writing it!

Much love

                        ~ Jasmin xx