Chapter 2

Connor's POV

Abigal is already 15 turning 16 in three months, she might want a sweet sixteen or something of that. I love her she's my baby sister and I don't want a fucker to hurt her. I want to talk to her about if she has a crush on one of the guys or someone else. But first I tweeted something.

Tweet: Going to have a serious talk with @Abigal_Franta so wish me luck!

"Boo"  she said making me jump.

"Hey Abigal what's up?" I said.

"Well you said you were gonna tell me and the boys something but we all basically like leaving already." she smiled.

"I only wanted to talk to you  and only you so please sister don't tell no one! Promise me?" I says.

"Promise" helding her pinky up. I  shook it.

"Okay Abigal Franta I'm telling you this right now and tell me the real answer" I said with a serious face.

"I will. I already pinky promised you"

"Okay Abigal-"  she cut me him off.

"Don't call me by my full name Connor Bear."  she sassed

"Sorry, well okay Abbies I want to know if you like any of the boys here in this house or like someone" I said all seriously.

"Harry Styles" she laughed.

"No Abbies I'm not joking this is serious. I love you with all my heart and I don't want any one or anything to hurt you."

"Fine I'll tell you. I don't like no one here in this house or no other boy but Connor I'm already going to be 16 soon and I want a boyfriend but I just don't want to rush you. If mom was here she'll understand maybe I can talk to Lia or Bethany. " she said.

"Okay I'll let you have a boyfriend when you're 16... so on your sixteenth birthday you'll be able to have a boyfriend. I just don't want you go get hurt. I love you-" I got cut off.

"We're leaving or wha?" Trevor said walking in.

"Yep. Bye Connor Bear I'll see you when we get back. I'll bring you a prezle" she said.

"Okay remember what I said"

"I will" she winked.

Abigal POV

Just felt like I was going to die... my brother just had to say that! Thank god I can ask Trevor out.

"Hell to the no!" Ricky said.

"What did I do now?!?!? Boo?" I said afraid.

"I don't know. Ready to leave tho?"

Of course I was ready specialy if we're going with my Bae ♥

*minutes pasted*

"I call the front!" I yelled running to the car.

After we all got in the Boo put some music. Me and Trevor were singing. I got tired so I stopped singing. The car ride was awkward because Trevor would just text me even though we're in the same car.

Cupcake♥: Why haven't you talked to me? :(

Me: Sorry I've been busy with my channel...

Cupcake♥: Oh okay by the way when we get back from the mall and it's not to late lets make a video?

Me: Okay Cupcake!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's really short

I'm sorry I didn't update Monday I was busy with school stuff but here's Chapter 2 !

QOTD:  What should Abigal's and Trevor's ship name be?

Comment¡

Love you all!!

                            ~Jasmin xx