Chapter 22~ A Brand New Chapter.

I dozed off into a deep sleep on our plane ride not realizing that my headphones were in my ears. In my dream it was settle. I think I was going to see my mom again since the spark of light lit and someone came out of it. My mother was an angel from above guiding me through life. I wish she just lived longer then what was expected. My mom was glowing more than usual. Maybe she got promoted or the fact that there was good news for me in the future. 

"Mom! You there?" I shouted. 

"Bianca, yes I am my child,"she replied back. I could feel her existence surrounding me. 

" Mom, I've moved on, now! After founding out that Zayn was going to be a father so I decided to live this hectic love life of drama and move on with my life," I told her.  She moaned. I was confused. Did I do something wrong? 

"Bianca, you could have moved on way before then finding out he was going to be the father of a unborn child. You could have been the bigger women when you found out that he was going out with Perrie," She explained. 

"What??? Mom, what do you mean?" I asked puzzled. 

I heard her sigh. 

"Bianca, when you found out about Perrie and Zayn being a couple, you could've back off and left them alone. You could have moved on with your own life. Then none of this would happen to you," She implored. 

I was shocked. So basically it was my fault!

"MOM, ZAYN CAME TO ME FOR COMFORT, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!" I screamed at her.

"Well you could have made a move by saying that it's never going to happen," she finally told me, "my time is up, goodbye, Bianca.  I love you very much." 

She waved goodbye and went into the light. 

"Mom! WAIT! THAT STILL DOESN"T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!!" I yelled but there was no answer and that was it. I could feel someone was shaking me uncontrollably. I woke up to see Aleesha shaking my side. 

"Bianca, wake up . We're here," she announced. I got up. Took one ear bud out and looked at my Ipod touch 4G. Ironically, I was listening to Already gone by Kelly Clarkson and I smiled at that. I knew we were meant to say goodbye. I thought someone had to go and it was me. I turned off my Ipod and waited for Aleesha to get out and get her cargo so that I can get through, too. It took ages for us to get off the plane, pass by security and get our luggage. 

Finally we were out into the Pearson Internationl airport foyer waiting for Mia and dad. Aleesha made a phone call to Harry. I eavesdropped. I took one glance around us to see if they were there. 

"Aleesha, there they are!" I announced to her as I pointed to them We waved to them. Mia came running towards out with her arms wide open. 

"Oh my baby and my baby's friend! How I missed you guys so!" She exclaimed. I peered over Mia's shoulders to spot dad. He smiled and I did the same. We let go of each other. 

"Hi dad, How have you been?" I asked as I reached over to him for a hug. I missed my father's hugs. They were nice and squishy. 

"I'm good and you my baby?" He mumbled.  We pulled back from each other. I yawned. 

"I'm good but tired. Can we go home?" 

The three of them laughed. 

"Sure why not!" Dad said.

Dad took are luggage and loaded it in the car. I tiredly climbed into the car only to be startled to see Aleesha was sleeping on the other side. I sleepily smiled and climbed in beside her. I hunched over to my side which the moonlight reflected through my window and made a pattern on my glimmering skirt. I was half asleep when someone grabbed me by my waist and tugged me closer to them. I swiveled my head around and it was Aleesha. I chuckled softly. I turned to face here and she feel fast asleep on my lap and I, too fell asleep on her back.