push present

lexis pov

"i'm so tired of this anon source stuff. like i can't even imagine who it could be. we've barely told anyone about the whole situation. it's just my family, shawns family and everyone who lives in this house." i was ranting, yet again, about the anonymous source on drama alert to madison, ariella and loren

"well find out who it is, it's okay" mads said smiling sympathetically at me

shawn walked in the door with a box that was wrapped in baby pink paper. i assumed it was for adeline seeing as he brought her presents all the time. he came over and hugged me, asking where addie was.

"she's napping in the living room." i said grinning at him.

"okay, this is for you" he said handed me the big pink box.

"for me?" i said with a confused look

"yeah, i never got to get you a push present for having adeline so i decided on this." he said smiling

i smiled at him as i started opening it. i gasped when i saw the orange louis vuitton box.

"oh my gosh you didn't!?" i said getting really excited

"i remember you looking at it when we went shopping a while back and i knew you needed it for the trip we're going on." he said grinning at me

"what trip?" i asked, getting excited
"open the next box" he said winking at me

i looked down noticing 2 more smaller boxes in the big pink box. i saw the chanel logo on the next box down.

"shawn!!! you seriously didn't have to get me this stuff!"

"you gave me the greatest gift i could ever ask for. two bags aren't going to amount up to that." he said grinning.

i pulled the last box out and inside was spaghetti noodles? and a little boat?

"ITALY?" i exclaimed, waking up adeline... shawn nodded as i jumped up and hugged him.

"you, adeline, my family and i are all going. they missed out on the first 3 months of her life so i thought this lil trip would be nice for them to meet her." shawn said, picking addie up out of her bassinet.

"you're kidding!! i'm so excited, thank you so much! when do we leave?!"

" we leave in 2 days... we're flying up to canada and staying with my family for two days and then we're flying out and staying in italy for 2 12 days." he said while rocking addie.

i wonder what grayson will think of this...