canada

lexis pov

we're leaving for italy in ten hours from canada. we've been staying at shawns apartment in toronto. he wanted all of his family to meet adeline so we've been taking her up to his parents house and to grandparents houses for everyone to see her.

grayson was not happy when i told him about italy. he kept telling me not to go but i made him put himself in shawns shoes. if your family has never met your daughter because of our situation, don't you think they would want to meet her as soon as possible.

shawn is absolutely the sweetest to adeline. she woke up, crying, last night and shawn told me to just go back to sleep and he'd go deal with her. he got her back to sleep immediately and she was an angel the rest of the night. last night was shawns first night sleeping with her and he didn't even mind that he had to get up.

it's been a major help having him so involved in her. i don't feel so alone in this when he is always helping out.

airport

we're currently going through security, which has shawn and i stressing about adeline's stroller again. i'm vlogging for my channel as we try to go through security.

we finally made it to our gate. shawn is currently walking around with adeline so she calms down while i'm sitting with aaliyah and his parents. i watch shawn in admiration of how good he is with adeline.

we board the plane and my row is shawn and i but we obviously have adeline with us. the row next to us is aaliyah and shawns cousin, timera. behind us is manny and karen (shawn parents)

annddddd were off to italy