Prologue

That girl...up there ^^ you know, who dis be dedicated to...You go, and you check out her 1D story you herrrr?! Okay, booboo? Don't you fo-get naa! ...But for real though, she's amazing. Go check it out sometime. (:

Prologue

     “Margi!” Louis called, as I walked in their front door, using my nickname the boys had given me. My really name is Marguerite, but it’s French and the boys are strange.

     “Boo Bear! I got you some carrots!” I yelled, then suddenly I was being tackled, and I screamed. All the boys were just laughing at me. I pouted and they all kissed me, Louis taking one cheek, Liam taking the other, Zayn kissing my forehead, and Niall taking my lips. They all back away, and I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

“Hey! I don’t have cooties! Why are doing that?!” Niall exclaimed, faking hurt.

“Well, how many other girls have you kissed today, hmm?” I asked, just teasing him. I stood up and went to the kitchen to put the carrots up.

“None! I don’t have girlfriend, and I don’t really have any other girl in my life besides you, that I could actually kiss,” he said his head hanging low.

“Oh, Nialler, I was just messing with you, sweetie! Wait, this is only 4/5 of my beautiful boys...Where’s Harry? If he’s with his whore of a girlfriend...” I trailed off.

Louis came to sit next to me on the counter of the island. He put his arm around my shoulders, and pulled me into him. They all knew I had a crush on Harry, but I also had a tiny crush on Niall which only Louis knew about.

Louis kissed my cheek, and the boys were gathered around me. Liam began, “Yeah, he’s with Taylor, and you know as well as we do that they aren’t going to make it. I mean, she had 15 boyfriends in 2012. 15, Margi. It won’t last.”

Zayn nodded his head in agreement, and added, “Even if it does last, you still have me and Niall that are single. And who knows what’ll happen with those two and their ladies.” He pointed towards Liam and Louis. They both smiled, and soon we were all laughing.

We were still laughing when Harry walked in. I stopped laughing immediately, and the rest of the boys followed suit. I walked up to him, “I see you were off with your cougar whore, no one likes ‘Haylor’, Harry. When are you going to realize that?” I shoved past him, and went up to Louis’s room for a nap.