18. Enter, Jealousy

Loke stared at Lucy. "You're sure? I really wouldn't want him to feel like he's a nuisance. I know, I know... he needs to leave us alone but he's got the mindset of a child. I feel like he can't always help himself."

"That's why they're going to say something to him. Well... mostly Erza. Since he probably wouldn't listen to Gray."

Loke ran a hand through his hair. He had just been told that Erza and Gray were going to talk with Natsu before they met up outside the guild for their mission. In Hargeon, they had a gang problem. It was the job of the Fairy Tail wizards to cut them down to size before things got worse.

The lion watched Lucy's golden hair as she brushed it. It was pretty... and smelled nice too. Loke hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. She was startled, and gasped a little. He looked into her vanity mirror and saw the blush on Lucy's face. He smiled smugly, "How much time do we have before we have to be at the guild?" His voice was like milk and honey. Lucy tried to wrap her mind around reality, "U-Um... a half hour. It's a fifteen minute walk though..." her words enticed a low purr from the male. "I know what we can do for the next fifteen minutes... if you're interested."

Was this it? Was he finally going to kiss her? They wouldn't be able to show affection for at least four days.. unless they somehow got some alone time of course. "That depends," Lucy said, "on what you're implying." Loke kissed the rim of her ear, "You want me to kiss you right?" Damn he's good... "Not yet," he teased. "Be patient, beautiful. I was suggesting that we cuddle. Are you interested?"

It did not sound like he was implying that.

Lucy tapped her chin, then quickly got up. "For fifteen minutes? That defeats the purpose doesn't it?"
"Maybe just a little... but we agreed that we would try to refrain from showing major affection around Natsu. Jeez... the things we do for that little-" Lucy cut him off by placing a soft, sweet kiss against his cheek. "Give him a break... I know it's hard but it really is for the best." He looked down at her with gentle eyes and sighed. God he loved her... he wanted to kiss her, but he didn't want to do it just because he wasn't going to get to hug her or hold her hand for four days. He wanted to do it when they couldn't look away from each other, and when they were at a loss for words. He would do it when silence spoke for them both.

Loke embraced Lucy tightly, and she leaned into him. He chuckled, "Natsu called me your pet. Maybe you should get a leash and collar for me~!"
"Oh right because that'll solve our problems!" She shoved him playfully. "Pervert..." although she couldn't help her wandering mind...

Loke knelt at Lucy's feet with a collar and leash. The collar had a little bell that jungled when he tilted his head. There was a smug look on his regal face. His shirt was unbuttoned, allowing her to see his toned abs and chest. She only caught a couple glimpses of him shirtless in her years of knowing him. Yet his body was engraved in her memory, surfacing here or there, especially in dreams.

"Master~" He cooed and removed his shirt. "What would you like me to take off next~?"

"Lucy?... Lucy?"
The mage shook her head and snapped back to reality. Loke was calling her name. Thank god he couldn't read minds... he would be too excited to know she was actually considering buying those items. "You're drooling..." Loke pointed to her chin. Lucy blushed brightly and wiped her chin, expecting to wipe away drool. But she didn't wipe anything away at all. That sneaky little bastard...

Loke chuckled and took her hand. He placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles, "I do it out of love."

"Yeah, sure you do."