Best mistake

Stiles p.o.v

My dad and Melissa were getting married in 3 weeks.They decided to have a joint party,with all family and friends. Malia didn't want to come.if I'm going to be honest I was glad. She been in such a mood lately, I think it's because Lydia's back. For some reason she's always been jealous of lydia.

It was 7pm and most people had already arrived. Lydia and Allison roped me and Scott into doing some shots. Allison wanted to take full advantage of having a night away from the twins. Lydia just wanted to have fun.

By 10pm we were all drunk. Allison was a lightweight so it was no surprise when she was unable to walk and her speech was all slurred. Lydia on the other hand could handle drink but the problem was then when she got drunk she told people what she really though of them some where nice and sweet and others weren't so much. Me on the over hand I was half sober because I knew that I had to watch out for lydia.

I ended up taking her home in a cab, Allison and Scott where still out so it was just me and her in the house.

"Stiles do you want ..... To know what I really think of you?" She asked

"If it's bad don't tell me" I replied

"It's not bad I don't think ..... I think that sometimes your annoying, and I hate the way you scratch the back of your neck when your nervous, I hate the way you use sarcasm but it's okay because it's your only defence, I hate the way you look at me with your brown puppy dog eyes because it makes me feel bad for me running away after I told you I loved you. I hate the your so nice to me because let's be honest I don't deserve that from you, and I hate the way you always try to look out for like your doing know making sure I'm safe and got home okay ...... And you know what I really hate is the fact that I'm still in love with you after all these years, it drives me crazy because I knew I had my chance but I ran away."

I was speechless. she just admitted that she loved me okay she threw a few insults in there to but she just admitted that she loved me. At that point I forgot that I was married I leaned in and kissed lydia and she kissed me back.the kiss got deeper and more passionate..

And well let's just say that my marriage is over because I just slept with a girl that I have been in love with since third grade.