Chapter 3

When my alarm clock went off at 6:30, I did not hit the snooze button for the first time all week. That might have been because it was Friday. Or maybe because I knew I was done with training and would finally get to start my actual line of work. And maybe, just maybe, it was because there was a slight chance that Harry Styles would still be in the office today.

I played my favorite One Direction Album, Four, as I started to get ready for the day. I straightened the top of my hair by my part and my little wispies before pulling my hair back into a low bun, my favorite--and easiest hair style. I put a little concealer under my eyes, put on some mascara, filled in my eyebrows, and pretended like I knew how to bronze my face with my Hoola Bronzer.

Hell, put some lipstick on, I thought to myself. So I did.

I put on some pixie pants that hugged my booty a little more than my other dress pants and put on my favorite, peplum top. I peeked out into the hallway and yelled "Soph! You almost ready?"

"Yeah, almost! What's got you so chipper today?" she replied.

"Oh, I think you know."

"I doubt Harry will be there today, Penny. Don't get your hopes up." Always the pessimist.

"Too late, my hopes are up. I'll meet you in the car" I responded as I grabbed a banana and my lunch out of the fridge.

As we sat in traffic to turn into the building complex, Sophie turned to me and said sincerely "Penn, be careful. If Harry is there today be sure to act professional. I know you are a professional, but remember everything they taught us in training. I am just as excited as you are at the chance to work with our childhood crush, but make sure to respect his privacy and to keep all work related matters confidential."

"I will! I've calmed down, I swear. He probably won't even be there today. It was probably a mistake."

"Ok, just looking out for you, boo. Hey, you still going to Savannah this weekend?"

"Yes! I almost forgot about that. I was so caught up with yesterday, but yes I will have to stop at home before leaving because I forgot to pack. It's not too late to come with...."

"No, you go ahead. This is time for you to write. And I won't be bored at home, Mac is coming to keep me company this weekend."

I smirked and replied "Oh thats right, my bad. I think you mean Mac is coming to keep your pussy company this weekend."

"PENNY!!"

"I'm sorry, you know I have to be extra dirty to make up for the fact that I've actually only seen one dick in my life" I replied in laughter as I got out of the car.

"Well aren't you two a bit cheeky to be talking about dick this early in the morning?"

Sophie and I looked at each other and froze before slowly turning to see Harry and the mystery man with him. They must have parked a few cars over and walked over just in time to hear my dirty comment as Sophie took her sweet time fixing her hair in the passenger mirror.

"Yeah, just a little friendly conversation to liven up our Friday" I said and gulped down the spit in my mouth before putting a shaken smile on my face.

"Relax, you two. We are all adults here. I'm just joking. I should be the one blushing after talking about what Nelson and I were talking about in the car a few minutes ago. Oh, by the way. This is my security guard, Nelson. And I'm Harry----"

"Styles. Of Course!" Sophie chimed in. I turned to her and gave her a look that said "what the hell? You were the one that told me to stop fangirling in the car."

"That is correct. And what should I call you lovely ladies?"

Sophie introduced herself and when it was my turn I nervously spit out my whole name "Penny Marie Miller. But, you, can, uh...just call me Penny."

"Excellent. What a beautiful name, I won't forget that one. Penny and Sophia it is."

I blushed and decided to go for it "So, uh, what brings you to the peach state? Big plans in Atlanta, Georgia?"

"You could say that. Al is about to call a meeting for everyone in the office. Let's head on in. After you ladies, and you, Nelson" Harry says as he holds the door like a perfect gentleman.

I say thank you and step through the door knowing that my life is finally headed in the right direction (pun intended).