Chapter 3:The Assassin

Tyson's P.O.V

'Azaroth where the he'll are. Why are you late'? 'I'm right behind you'. I turn around and see him looking like he always does. Wearing a white coat with blue stripes, brown pants, orange shirt, black eyes, and blue spiky. 'Why are you late? 'I was all the way in Ireland unlike you I can not teleport I use Ice. He says to me. 'Fair enough. Any idea what our target looks like or who he's targeting next'? 'Well I don't know his real name but his codename is Razihel. I don't know who he's targeting or if he even is targeting someone but I know he's still in Rome I do know that much'. He tells me. 'Well you do no a lot more than I do. Any idea what type of magic he uses'?There are 2 types of

people that use magic. An elemental one that uses magic from element like Azaroth here who uses ice and the other type is a Dusk like me. A Dusk always has different abilities like mine are speed,teleportation, and fast reflexes. 'Apperently he's an elemental using wind'. He says to me. 'Well is there a Tracker somewhere here in Rome that we could talk to around here'? A Tracker is a type of person that can sense magic around him/her and where the person is that's using magic. 'Yeah I've arranged a meeting we'll be meeting him in 5 minutes'. He tells me. 'So where is he planning on meeting us'? 'He said he'll track us and find us'. He says. 'Well what's this trackers name'- I get interrupted by a kid wearing some Italian school uniform who says 'my name is none of your concern the assassin here is your concern'. 'Alright than. Could you tell us where he is'? I'm right here'. I hear a voice say that and I turn around to see a tall man wearing with long silver hair wearing all black. 'Your Razihel'?. Azaroth asked. 'Yes I am. I've heard that you came here to kill me but I doubt that you'll be able to'. He said to the 2 of us. Than suddenly a large gust of wind bursted out of him knocking the Tracker of his feet but me and Azaroth just managed to stay standing. 'Your stronger than I thought. You might actually put up a fight'. He says to us. 'Tyson let me handle this'. He says. 'Ok don't go dying on me now'. 'Don't worry. By the end of this he'll be dead'.