Chapter 4:Brothers

Azaroth's P.O.V

'Its been ages since I've been in a fight. I hope that a person using wind might actully represent me a challange'. 'Dont worry I promise I will make this hard for you'. He sprints towards me with a sword and swings after he's already standing from a far distance and hits nothing. I quickly move out of the way and a huge gust of wing crushed the building behind me. If that had hit me it would've broken some of my  bones. 'This might not be as easy as I thought it would have been looking. I haven't had a challenging mission in a while'. I say and take my coat and throw it away. I put both my hands on the ground and concentrate ice spikes come from the ground moving towards Razihel he keeps moving back but they keep following him until he swings his sword and the wind breaks all the ice. I point my finger straight for his hand and a small spike goes straight for his hand but he moves just in time but the spike left a small scar on his hand. Than he swings his sword three times very fast straight at me I manage to dodge 2 but the third one just puts a scar on my cheek.'Wow I'm actully bleeding. It's been ages since this happened. My eyes go red and walk up to him not feeling the wind he's sending towards me. I keep walking and go up to him and say 'You've been victimized'. I put my palm and his whole body except his head gets covered with ice. Than Tyson walks up to him and points his gun at his forehead and says 'Rest in peace'. Than he shoots him.