2007

Emerson was banging his drums again. Y/n felt the vibrations through the walls as she read The Titan's Curse for the third time that week. Remington let out a sigh. 

"Does he ever stop playing those things?"

Y/n glanced at the stairs. "Remington, we both know he plays those horrible things in his sleep."

"Yeah, that's true."

Then coming from the other room, were the sounds of Sebastian's guitar. At the sound of the chords, Remington slammed his head onto the table, and let out an inhuman screech.

Y/n stood up, hands on her hips. "Yippekaiyay, idjits! Get down here before I bring you in myself!"

The drumming abruptly stopped, as Emerson ran down the stairs at breakneck speed. Sebastian walked slowly into the living room, his guitar in hand.

Y/n took a deep breath. "Emerson, we are all sick of your drums. We love you, and we love that you love them, but dear Lord, you never stop playing them. Now," she turned to Sebastian, "You can play guitar. Em can play drums. I play bass."

Emerson spoke up. "Who's gonna sing?"

Y/n turned to Remington with an evil grin on her face. "Well, dear Remington doesn't want me to tell you this, but he can sing. Really well."

Remington turned bright red as Y/n laughed.

Sebastian snorted. "I doubt it. My brother can't sing."

Y/n turned to him. "Bet." She turned to her best friend. "Remmy, sing Seven Nation Army or something."

Remington sighed. "Fiiiiiiiiiine."

I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back
And I'm talking to myself at night
Because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
Behind a cigarette
And the message coming from my eyes
Says leave it alone
Don't want to hear about it
Every single one's got a story to tell
Everyone knows about it
From the Queen of England to the hounds of hell
And if I catch it coming back my way
I'm gonna serve it to you
And that ain't what you want to hear
But that's what I'll do
And the feeling coming from my bones
Says find a home

"See, he can sing. Pay up, Seb."

Sebastian dug five dollars out of his pocket, and handed it to the eager teen. 

"No! A milkshake? For me? Why, thank you, kind sir."

Sebastian scowled. "I don't need your sarcasm, N/n."

Y/n laughed, before turning back to the group. "We need a name though."

"Reckless Love?" Emerson suggested.

Y/n shot him an are-you-serious-right-now-what-the-heck-Emerson-no look. "I think not."

Remington, Sebastian, Emerson, and Y/n spent the next week shouting random names at each other.

"Twilight Mode?"

"Phoenix Horror?"

"Crimson Disco?"

"Indigo Stars?"

"The Space Race?"

"Honestly, Remington, that's a horrible band name."

The four had run out of ideas as they sat around the TV, watching some random alien show.

And now, the latest report on local crop circles. Experts say...

They didn't hear the rest.

"Kropp Circle!" Y/n shouted. "That should be our name!"

"But, N/n, it doesn't have your name in it."

Y/n shrugged. "Who cares? I like it."

"Kropp Circle it is."

A/N: So, chapter five is done. Now, time for relationship drama! That should be the fun part. You guys know the drill, read, review, vote, all that. The next chapter should be up soon. 

QotD: Favorite book?

AotD: Hard to choose. The one I'm currently reading. The book changes daily, honestly. Comment your favorite books below!

Bonus: There is a reference to another fandom I'm in somewhere in the fanfiction. What's the reference, and to what fandom?

-Xoxo Lily