Chapter 1: Six months

"It's midnight, where the fuck were you!", I asked her as she shut the door to the apartment.

Her hair is a wet frizzy mess and her clothes cling to her skin in weird places.

I walk towards her not wanting to lose my self control and yell at her for making me lose my God damn mind.

You'd think after the twentieth call, she'd pick up her fucking phone.

Her eyes shine brightly as she laughs a light hearted laugh that fills my soul with an indescribable feeling.

"I'm fine, the bug finally broke down", she explains, taking off her soaking shoes and leaving them on the doormat.

I immediately take my sweatshirt off and offer it to her.

She smiles at me and gladly puts it on after tossing her wet dress to the side next to the shoes.

I immediately feel my dick harden as i watch her get undressed.

It still fascinates me how she still has the power to make me want to fuck her right here, right now.

"I went out to the hood to check it out but I didn't know what to look for so I was going to call a towing company", she continues as she comes into my open arms, accepting my warm embrace.

"When I went to fetch my phone, I realized it was dead so I parked the car in the gas station parking lot and walked over here".

I brush my fingers through her light brown hair and can't help but roll my eyes.

Only Hadley would walk a 7 mile walk and think it to be normal.

"Are you okay?", she asks pulling away.

I take her presence in and trace her jawline lightly with my finger, wanting every little thing about her to be permanently tattooed in my mind.

"I'm so fucking in love with you", I smile at her.

"You're not mad at me for missing our double date with Sawyer and Vivian?", she asks with worry traced in her words.

I laugh, "No baby, I'm not upset. I'm mad you even think that".

"Good, I'm sorry", she says taking a seat in the couch.

I follow her and observe her soft pouty lips and gleaming perfect skin as she talks to me.

Her eyes have a special twinkle and her cheeks flush a little shade of pink.

"Calvin?", she asks breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?".

"I said I'm sorry. I should have listened to you about getting a new car".

I chuckle, "Yeah, you should've. It's fine Had, we'll go to a dealership tomorrow to get a look at new cars".

She shifts her body to lie down on me, her head sitting on my chest.

I pass my fingers through her hair, and we sit there in silence.

"Calvin?", she asks quietly.

"Hmm", I respond to her as I try to braid her hair.

Unfortunately, I end up putting the three strands into a knot.

"I love you. I will always love you. Only you", she whispers with her eyes slowly closing as sleep steals her away from me.

"It will always only be you Hadley Rae".