chapter 11

Justin

-

"okay but what the fuck?" kale asks, still laughing.

"honestly i don't know." raegan says, getting off the floor. so basically rae walked in and fell, yelling 'i am Spartacus you bitch!' and it was kind of funny for some fucking reason.

you know what sounds good right about now? a big ass pepperoni pizza. like fuckkkk

"you biitchhh." kale says as jack walks in and sits down with us. it's saturday and it's 3:29 PM. Kale has been over for a while and we just called jack over because we're all gonna go to the mall.

"jay?" i hear and zone back in, looking over at raegan.

"yuh huh?" i ask.

"everyone's ready. are you?" he asks me.

i nod and grab his car keys. he has a bigger car anyways. "i'm driving, bitch." i say. he giggles and nods. i stand up and walk out of the front door. damn it's fucking freezing out here. good thing i have raegans hoodie to keep me warm. i unlock rae's car and get in the drivers side. kale and jack get in the back and i start the car.

ugh i'm cramping and i wanna cry :,(

"if it makes you of all people dysphoric, then it's definitely going to make me dysphoric!" Raegan just stares at Kale as he speaks. "no. i'm not going to do it. i'm not going into Victoria's Secret and asking to speak to Victoria about her secrets. oh my god they'd kick me out!" he stresses and throws his hands in his hair.

i shake my head and grab raegans hand.

"well someone has to do it." i say. i throw my leg over raegans and grab a fry, throwing it at jack. it hits him in the head and he looks up at me. "you okay?" i ask and tilt my head. he nods and gives me a small smile. i nod and grab another fry, eating it this time.

"fine oh my god!" kale says and stands up. we watch him as he walks over to the store. he turns to us and flips us off. he walks in and we have the perfect view of him at the counter.

he says something and she nods, giggling. i try to read her lips but all i can make out is 'you're cute. how about i tell you my secret?' she puts quotes around secret. he nods and she leans in, whispering in his ear. he pulls away and she slips him a pice of paper. he takes it and she says something to him.

he nods and turns to us, blushing deeply. he sits down and throws his hands over his face.

"oh my goooooooddddd.." he says into his hands.

"wait, what happened?" jack asks. "i'm not good at reading lips." he adds.

"she said, 'how about i tell you my secret?' and she called me cute and gave my her number." kale takes his hands off of his face.

"what was her secret?" raegan leans in as if it's he most intriguing thing he's ever heard.

"she said, 'i'm free later if you wanna do something.' soooo.." he tells us. raegan and jacks mouths hang open and i close raegans for him.

"jack if you keep your mouth open long enough, you're gonna catch dicks." i say and he immediately closes his mouth, covering it with one hand.

"Asshole." He mumbles. I smirk and turn to Raegan.

"What about Kenna?" Rae asks softly.

"She'll always be... you know. There. In my mind because she was my first love.. but I have to get over her sometime." He shrugs. I lay my head down on raegans shoulder and sigh. The whole vibe just like.. got sadder.

"Well! Does anyone want to go to the park?" I ask, slightly slamming my hands on the table.

"I'm down." Raegan says and everyone murmurs in agreement. I nod once and take my leg off of raegans, standing up. I grab all the stuff I have on the table and throw an empty cup away.

I start walking towards the door and raegan comes beside me and grabs my hand. I smile and swing our hands back and forth.

Yeeeeeet. :/ I may or may not have relapsed. I love life 🥰

I park in the parking lot at the park and we all get out. I walk over to the swing and sit down, swinging back and forth. Raegan comes next to me and sits in the other one. We swing together and jack and Kale go over to the slide and stuff.

I smile to myself and just enjoy being here.

Listen fuckers, my Wattpad is fucked up. I got a new phone and it's just not working. So right now I'm on my friends phone. I just wanted to update y'all so you would have something since I haven't updated in a while🙄. My girlfriend and I broke up so life's pretty great rn🙄