chapter 1

honestly what the fuck

play whenever.

Raegan

-

"mmmm fuck.." i whisper as i slowly awake to the pounding headache. i slowly open my eyes and become aware of the weight on my waist and chest. i look down and see Eva laying on me. i smirk to myself and shake her bare shoulder. she wakes up and looks at me. she smiles her beautiful ass smile and rests her chin on my chest.

"morning beautiful." i say.

"hi baby." she smiles wider. she kisses me and i kiss back slowly, enjoying myself.

mmmhhhmm

after we get done, i get up and get ready for the day. it's saturday and i'm taking Eva on a date. we're going to Lé Ché Va Chè. it's very expensive but i've been saving up my allowance and my paycheck from work and i think i've got enough to pay for both of us. i'm so excited.

"what are we doing today, babe?" she asks as she looks over at me, hooking her bra.

"well i had a little something planned." i say, raising my eye brows and walking over to her. i pull her in and slip my hands down to grip her ass. she lets out a small moan and gets on her tippy toes and kisses me softly. i kiss back and she pulls away.

"what do you have planned?" she asks with a smile.

i blush a bit and feel my ears get hot. "well i had a date planned at Lé Ché Va Chè.." i say.

"babe! that's too expensive. i won't allow you to do that for me." she states.

"noooope. already have a reservation." i tease her. she puts her hands on my chest and kisses me.

"thank you so much, baby." she smiles.

i kiss her again and go sit on the bed and grab my phone.

kalvin🖕🏼: hey bitch. hang today?
me: cant. i'm taking eva on a date 😉
kalvin🖕🏼: damn bro. see ya later then

at Lé Ché Va Chè

we get seated and Eva looks so beautiful in her red, form fitting dress. i smile to myself as the waitress comes over to us.

"Hello. my name is Jess and im going to take care of you guys tonight. have you chose what to drink yet?" she asks us.

"um i'll have a sprite and she'll have a root beer." i say to her. she looks at me and smirks.

"okay sweetie. i'll be back with those." she walks off.

"um what the fuck." Eva says. more as a statement.

"no clue. but i only want you. i promise." i grab her hand.

she grips my hand and smiles at me.

i smile back when my phone goes off. i pull my hand away and grab my phone. it's a text.

justin: hey. have you heard from jack?
me: why the hell are you asking me? fuck off justin.
justin: i just thought you'd know. whatever raegan

i turn my phone off and put it down and look back at Eva.

"why was justin messaging you?" she asks.

"i haven't got a clue." i laugh. she giggles too and leans over the table. she kisses me softly and pulls away smiling. i smile at her and kiss her again.

she sits back down and the waitress comes back with our drinks. she sets them down and slips me a piece of paper. i look at it and it's her number. i roll my eyes and rip it up. she furrows her brows and walks away.

i look at Eva and laugh. she laughs back and rolls her eyes.

"whore." she cracks up.

"right." i laugh with her and look down.

after they eat

kalvin🖕🏼: what did you do to jay!?
me: i told him to fuck off
kalvin🖕🏼: why?
me:because i really don't like him.
kalvin🖕🏼: i know but he's a good kid
me: i don't give a shit he's a little bitch
kalvin🖕🏼: no he's not raegan. stop being a rude ass dick.
me: no kalvin. shut the hell up
kalvin🖕🏼: no raegan. pick up your fucking act and be nice.
me: leave me the hell alone. i'm not in the mood to deal with this shit.

i put my phone away and get up, going to my bathroom. Eva went home after dinner because her mom wanted her home. i sit on the floor and look up at the ceiling, tears in my eyes. i blink them away and take a deep breath. there's a slight knock on the door.

i wipe my eyes and try to stable my voice. "yeah?" i ask, voice shaking.

"are you okay, hun?" my mom asks me. i start actually crying and stand up, opening the door and hugging her tight.

"im not mom. i'm not okay." i cry into her shoulder.

"okay baby. come on let's go sit down." she tells me and walks me over to my bed. we sit and she wraps her arms around me and i engulf her. she rubs my back and kisses my head.

"what's going on?" she asks softly.

"kalvin and i got in a fight." i cry harder.

"aww baby i'm sorry. i know you guys will work it out because you always do." she pulls away and looks me in the eyes. "i love you so much, hun." she tells me.

"i love you too momma." i say and try my hardest to smile. she grins at me and pats my shoulder.

"it'll work out. i promise." she says and hugs me once more and stands. "i'll see you later hunny." she says and walks out.

i wave and lay back on my bed. i stare at the ceiling and just think. that shit could kill me. fucking thinking. my thoughts could literally kill me.

anyways bye