Parting form Flowey

A/N
I decided to change the view point of characters. That's it.

Characters POV

What? Where am I? Am i dreaming? What if I'm not? Aaaahhh

Thankfully I was thinking this on my head. Where ever I am at they wouldnt like me screaming.

Somethings off about this place. I can feel it. Kinda like someone is watching me. I dont like it. Ok so I know I'm not dreaming so where am I?

I look up

Oh... so I really did fall down a hole. Oh no. This is bad. Really bad! What about Mama and Papa and Amber? Oh no... I'll miss Amber's parade. Her first parade and I will miss my little sister being in it! I have to get out of here. But how? It feels different here. Not just my surroundings, like me. I feel different.

Then I hear a menacing noise behind the pile of flowers which I landed on.

"Hello? Who's there?"

"HOWDY! I'm Flow-"

"AAAAAAAHHHHH WHAT THE **** ARE YOU?!?!?!"

" I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower. You are in the Underground!"

"Well nah. What made you think that?"

"That's it. I have had enough of you already and I haven't even explained how your life will bow work. I guess we can skip to my favorite part... the FiGhT!AhAaaHHHAaaaHhaHa!"

"W-what? I dont wanna fight a flower! I dont wanna hurt anyone!
Woah... what's that?"

Your soul flies out so you can battle

"That's your soul. You can see it when someone wants to battle you. Lucky for me *notsomuchyou* I will collect a soul today!"

"Wh-what? No! I'm not going to hurt you no matter how much you threaten me!"

Flowey attacks until you are wounded quite badly and you only have 1hp then, fire comes out of no where and hits Flowey and he leaves "marking his words that you'll see him again"

"Oh my! My child! Do not be afraid! I am Toriel!"

Her smile actually makes me bubbly inside like that warming you up on the inside crap is real

"I am Toriel! Caretaker of the ruins!"

She seems trustworthy, but I say nothing bacause I am speechless. Her happy and greeting expression wilts to where she looks kinda sad.

Then she offered her hand out to me to help me up from where I had fallen due to Flowey. I decide to trust her and accept her kind gesture.

Now that I am upright she starts talking agian.

"My child! You are injured! Let me take you to my home to get you all cleaned up, ok?"

I nod
She starts talking agian.

"You dont seem to talk much. Do you have a name?"she asks.

"Yes..." I mumble. Barely audible.

"What is your name my child?"

"Well, my name is....."

Hahahahahahahahahaha cliff hanger! What's the name gonna be. It's not Frisk btw. Have a nice day cause I'm done typing!😀😀😀

Square out