Saved By Her Idols

KP'S Pov
I looked behind me to see no one but when I looked back in front me I see a guy with a ax, my eyes widen when I looked at him he smirk at me and got close to me. I then heard footsteps behind me I looked behind me again and saw to other guys surrounding me as the first guy brought up his ax my eyes widen again as I started to close my eyes for the impact, but it didn't come I felt arms around me and heard yelling and fighting. I looked up to see "Jungkook " holding me protectivrly as he clench his teeth. While I looked around me to see 6 people fighting off the three men  I looked at then closely, as my eyes widen once again as I describe the 6 men they were Jimin,V,Sugar,J-Hope,RM,Suga,Jin as they looked at them ANGRY as they spoke.

J-Hope:Didn't your parents teach to not hit a lady?

Man 1: hmph!

V: You three should choose another hobby sheesh.

Jin: Yep *punches him*

RM: You guys don't have the guts to beat us yo.

Suga: .....*crosses arms*

2 Man: Oh really then *tries to punch RM*

RM:*catches his fist* .....See

2 Man:?!

RM:Now Leave or I'll show you what real pain looks like.

[Three Man run away]

KP'S Pov
As the three men ran away I sigh in relief as I felt arms release from me as I look at the 7 members of BTS. As I blush.

Jungkook: You Ok?

KP: yeah, Yeah I fine don't worry.

Jin: ....

Jungkook: Do you want us to walk you home?

Kp: Well I do live very farrrrr.

Jungkook: If you want you sleepover at are place?

Kp: Are you sure I don't want to be in the way?

J-Hope: We love to have you over for the night.

Kp: Oh,ok

Jungkook'S Pov
I don't know what's happing to me. I keeping blushing when I'm around her, is it possible I'm
... in love but that can't be an idol in love with a fan but I'm not suppose to fall in love that's against Idol's law : To not fall I  love with a fan etc... we started to head to are place while she chatted with the team as she has a smile on her face while started to blush again I covered my face with my shirt. But really is this , Love at first Sight?

A/N
I love Bts and I have Tear album well byeeee friends.

Shadow the hedgehog:Shiori seriously you need a break?

Me:No Shad-

Shadow:*carries here bridal style* You may be over Undertale now and into me but take a break.

Me:*blushes and sighs* Fine I will for you.