chapter 1

"come on Aksha you can do it," I said in an exciting voice trying to encourage Aksha to walk. Aksha was standing on her own two feet trying to take a step but falls each time. I reached out to Aksha hoping that she would take a step and grab ahold of my hands but every time she tried she would fall. She was starting to get fussy as I realized it was time for her nap, so I picked her up and carried her up to her crib. As soon as I put her blanket over her she was out. I quietly made my way down the stairs to see Hiccup sitting at his desk working on plans for the island.
"So how was your day," I asked as I put my arms around him and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"horrible," he replied with an exhausted look in his face.
"Well, I think I know what I can do to make you feel better," I told him as I kissed him all over hoping he would catch on.
Hiccup looked at me with a big grin on his face and pulled me into his lap and started kissing me the same way I was kissing him. eventually, he took me up to the room and put me on the bed and got on me and started kissing me from head to two. He started to undress me starting with the skirt working his way to my bra. I also undressed him starting with his pants working my way up to his tunic. Hiccup then spread my legs apart and started to move up and down against me. It wasn't long until I heard Aksha crying in the other room. Hiccup rolled off of me so I could get dressed and take care of Aksha. I picked her up and made my way downstairs and made her bottle. Hiccup came down and made supper for the two of us and we went to bed.
The next morning Aksha went to spend the day with Valka, and I walked around the village running errands. When I got home I saw Hiccup about to cry. I put my things down and went over to him, "Hiccup what's wrong," I asked him.
"Astrid I miss Toothless," was all Hiccup said and I took him into my arms and he started sobbing into my shoulder.