chapter 8

soo hey guythss this is the next chaptahh hope u like ittttt..

Joan's POV

so me and jezza are going to mall to buy our dresses...

"hey let's go now"jezza said "yeahhh wait coming .." I said

then were in the mall I saw a nice beautiful dress that fits on me... its s shimmering silver dress and I also bought a nice black pumps heels..and jezza bought a blue dress and white pumps too and I saw a nice jewelry that goes perfectly at my outfit ... and I think I'm gonna get that I run into the store but jezza went into my front.. emegeddd  spoiler alert... "hey I'm starving let's go eat "jezza said "wait I gotta buy that just a minute before somebody does.." I said.. "plss just comeback later I'm starving" she said.."OK let's go" then we finished eating then I went to the jewelry store.. "ma'am where's the silver necklace the heart shape?" I ask her "ooo some guy bought it sorry." the girl said... ooo mother off cheese and holy fudge !! I didn't get the necklace.. urgggg!! so tomorrow is the prom..... "let's go home " I said to jezza "so did you get the necklace"she said "uhh no thanks for you hahaha"I said ugg that's just a necklace but I like it very much ohhh I wish I could get the necklace but its not my luck today maybe tomorrow!! .....so see you at prom... at the next chapter!! bye...