chapter 9 prom..

then its 7:00 pm I curled my hair put some make up and wore my dress and pumps but there's missing the necklace then I went downstairs and my phone rang its a message

Jezza:come on let's go

Joan:coming..

"mom Jezza's outside gotta go" I said "ohh my goodness you look beautiful honey... go enjoy your day bye" my mom said then me and Jezza went to school then Jezza saw Niall and they danced then I saw Harry he took my hand "you look beautiful let's dance he said "OK tnx "I said Harry looks handsome in his Tux... OK so they start announcing the prom King and Queen ...."the prom king is Harry Styles......." "me?" he said yes you the announcer said then he went the stage "and this years prom queen is Joan Edwards .." OMG me and Harry won. I went to the stage and got my crown then we danced" hey I have something to give you " he said "what?" I said "just close you eyes" he said I closed my eyes ..."then open your eyes" he said "ooooooo myyy gooodnesss Harry tnx this looks like the necklace I really really want " I said "not looks like Its the real " he said ooh the I remember the lady said a guy bought it and he is the guy... "how did you know I like this?"I asked him "well "

.............flashback...........

I followed you and Jezza at the mall and I saw you are looking at the necklace so I had a plan when I saw you looking at the necklace I texted Jezza turn at your back I said then she come I said her to distruct you so I can get the necklace so when you two went to eat its my chance I bought the necklace... ENDED..

"thank you very much Harry" I said " no prob .." he said then Jezza came "hey Jezza tnx for your help ..." I said " what help?" she said "oh come on girl you helped Harry hahaha." I said " hahaha OK " then we went home...... so is it nice guythss see yah at the next chaptuhhhh...