Chapter Five

I guess my love for you is stronger than Hiyori's... I then dozed off to sleep.

----------------------------------------

HIBIYA

Weird things happened yesterday. I feel like I wanna spend more time with Oba-san. I wanna see her beautiful face, her cute and funny laughs.

My heart skips everytime I think of her.

I don't know.

Hibiya you must be dreaming!

Yes, I must be dreaming.

I pinched my own arm and it freakin' hurts! "Ow! Curses!"

So, it wasn't a dream after all?

I ran outside to have some fresh air. I ran to the riverside, where it was quiet and a good place to ponder.

MOMO'S POV

"Kisaragi-chan! Are you ready, yet?! You have 2 minutes before your interview!" My manager told me form outside the dressing room.
"Waaah! Wait, wait! I'm almost...." She was running around the room as if she lost something.

Where is my phone?!

I searched for it in my bag and it wasn't at the main pockets. I checked the sides and it wasn't there too! What should I do?!

"Kisaragi-san!" She was knocking now. "What's wrong?! You need to go now!"

Oh curses, I think I left it in the bathroom. I ran inside and I saw it there. I quickly picked it up and turned it on to see if anyone had texted me. Too bad, I was expecting a message from Hibiya. I went out of the dressing room. My manager sighed.

"I'm ready." I said.

I wonder what's he doing at this time...

"Everyone, please welcome Momo Kisaragi!"

I hear the audience clap, and I take a seat for my interview.

HIBIYA'S POV

Okay, I think I have calmed down a bit.

Momo... Why would I be in love with an old hag?! I mean seriously, she's like 18, and I'm like 15.

Okay, I may be overreacting but.. despite our age gap, she's so childish. She's the type of girl that needs to be pampered, maybe it's because she's Shintaro-nii's sister. She's an idol, she's adorable.

What if I would ask her out, on a date? I don't know. If we'd eat in a public place the paparazzi might come and it'd be trending to the media. It'd be too boring to chill at home.

AHHHH I DON'T KNOW! AM I REALLY DOING THIS?!

MOMO'S POV

"Agh, I'm exhausted. I really need a day off." I complained. I've been having a lot of concerts lately, even interviews. It's very tiring to be an idol.

"That's how being an idol is, Momo-san," my manager told me. "It's also very tiring for us as well, to manage your schedules and all."

"Well, that may be true but, I just wanted to rest for awhile that's all."

"If the company would be so kind enough to give you one. You should be thankful." the manager sighed.

I changed into my normal clothes and started walking on the way home. Suddenly my stomach grumbled. Yikes, did I even eat breakfast?

I decided to go to the crepe shop where my classmates and I usually hang out after school. I ordered a peach mango crepe and some iced chocolate and went out.