Chapter Seven

MOMO'S POV

The sunlight just woke me up from my deep slumber. Wait, I fell asleep while watching TV with Hibiya? Oh, god. But maybe because it was the medicine. I was sick because of working too much.

I checked my phone to see if I received any messages from my manager and so...

and guess what?

I FREAKIN GOT 20 MISSED CALLS AND 6 MESSAGES?! WHAT THE HECK?!

Manager
Oy, Kisaragi! Where are you?

You're late for work!

Are you asleep?

Have you been going out with someone now?

Anyways, the director is looking for you.

Please call me when you read the messages.

Oh gosh it's already 10 AM and I just woke up. I should tell Manager that I'm sick and I can't go out yet. I called my Manager and he was able to understand and she'll just explain everything to the director. I felt a  little relieved and stared at the ceiling.

I heard some noises outside the door but I ignored it. Someone knocked on it and slowly opened it. It was Marry-chan and Onii-chan.

"Ah, Momo-san. You're awake. How are you?" Marry-cha  asks as she slowly enters the room along with Onii-chan. Ene-chan also asked me the same as she was in Onii-chan's phone.

"I'm a little better now. Thanks..." I smiled at her. Onii-chan then sat beside me and touched my forehead.

"At least your fever's down now. How about work?" he asked. He rarely does this but I do appreciate it when he does.

"I already told the Manager and I get to rest for the day. Don't worry." I assured him and he was convinced as he nodded his head in agreement. "Do you want anything? Kido-san's cooking downstairs. I'll just bring you food here." he asked.

"I'm fine, really. I'll just eat there with you." I answered. He helped me stand up since I still feel a little dizzy and we all went down together to the dining room.

When we reached the dining room the table was filled with delicious food. I can't really smell anything because I still have my colds but I bet these are all tasty! They look appetizing as well!

"Ah, Kisaragi. You seem to be doing fine now." Kido looked at me and continues to serve some more food into the table. Hibiya was preparing the plates and utensils in the table as well. He looked at me and gave me a small smile and I flushed a bit seeing it.

"Y-Yeah... but I got the day off today. My manager said she'll explain to the director." I told her as I sit on ome of the chairs. Marry-chan sat next to me and Onii-chan on the other side. We were just waiting for everyone to be here.

"Where's Konoha? Is he awake yet?" Seto asks.

"Maybe in his room... Oy, shota. Go wake him up." Onii-chan calls out Hibiya. Kano and Seto were holding out their laughter because of Onii-chan calling Hibiya a 'shota'.

"W-Wha?! I-I'm not a shota you unemployed freak!" he lashes back at Onii-chan. Pft. Unemployed freak. He was speechless so I giggled at Onii-chan's reaction. Hibiya then went out of the room to wake Konoha up.

It took about five minutes when Hibiya finally came back with Konoha following him. We then ate our food and talked about little things.

HIBIYA'S POV

Ugh, I jusy can't stop glaring at the old hag's brother for calling me a shota. I am not a shota! He's unemployed and obsessed with his games he's far worse!

Well, I felt relieved when I saw Momo-chii. She looked a little better now but her eyes still show that she's sick, it was a little droopy. It's good that she got her day off today, so she could at least get a little more rest. I was just sitting across her.

It would be great if I'd take her to that special place as soon as possible. I bet she'll really love it there. But that can wait, her health is what's more important here.

After eating Kano-san was asked by Kido-san to do the dishes as well as the old hag's brother who was dragged by Kano-san to assist him with the dishes. The rest went on to their rooms and Momo stayed at the living room watching TV. I decided to sit next to her.

She didn't notice that I was even there so I just stared at the TV screen watching some cartoons. Geez, this Oba-san's enjoying her day off so much.

"Momo-chii." I called her out of the blue.

"Oh my gosh, you startled me!" she said as she jumped off her seat. She then glared at me but then changed into a calm expression after a few seconds. "W-What is it?" she asked.

"Are you okay now?" I asked about her sickness. She nodded to me in reply and told me that she still has her colds and that the cold would be gone after a little rest. Then the awkward silence came again...

We were just staring at each other that time, it felt like only Momo and I were there. She looked so pretty, even when she's sick. I slowly sat closer to her, not breaking the eye contact.

She also went closer at the same time and we both stopped when we realized that our lips were only literally a few centimeters apart from each other.

HIBIYA WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK ARE YOU DOING? THIS LADY IS TOO OLD FOR YOU!!!

But why can't I stop looking at her?

Why does she look so beautiful?

Why is this old hag so attractive to my eyes?

OKAY WAKE UP YOU MORON!!! SHE'S EIGHTEEN AND YOU'RE FIFTEEN. WAKE UP.

"Hey-ssu!! What's currently showing on TV?" Seto suddenly popped out of nowhere causing me to accidentally push Momo to the sofa....

AND I WAS ON TOP OF HER....

AND WE STAYED LIKE THAT FOR A FEW SECONDS..

HIBIYA WHAT ARE YOU DOING AAAAHH!!!!?!?!?!?!?

"Oy, you guys okay?" Seto asks us. I quickly stood up from my position and apologized to Momo. She was flustered, I bet. We were barely looking at each other because of what just happened.

THAT WAS FRCKIN' AWKWARD.....

We spent the rest of the day watching some shows and playing some board games.

----------------------------------------------

Yup, this chapter was rather short I know. I felt like posting but I think this chapter's a bit boring. Sorry for late updates but expect more frequent updates for this month!

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments! I do appreciate all of it and please stay tuned for more updates soon!!

kaorushinigami

SOCIAL MEDIA

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chloiichloii
Twitter: http:// www.twitter.com/kloweeeh_
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/kloweeeh_
Snapchat: @c.hloii