Chapter ✌

We started unpacking and my room is almost done all they have to do is to hang my pictures on the wall and then I was ready to relax. I laid down in my bed, and as soon as I closed my eyes I was awakened by my loud screeching mother telling me I had slept all afternoon and it was time for dinner, it sure didn't feel like all afternoon it felt like a never slept ugh!

———————-—————————————

During dinner

My mom made her famous lasagna and a side salad as we are eating the door bell rings and I go get it, who could it be at this time a night? When I open the door there is a really cute boy with a container filled with chocolate chip cookies that smell as delicious as the boy holding them ,OMG all good things, all good things lol.

Hi, I'm Aria and you are?  Oh uh I'm Nicholas I live next door my mom uh made you guys these cookies to welcome you to the neighborhood. Well thanks so much um they smell amazing. Yea well welcome and I'll see you around I'm guessing you'll be at school tomorrow he said, Yea I am, well maybe I'll show you around or something. Yea maybe goodnight see you around.

Aria who was that mom asked, ohh it was just the neighbors son, they made us some cookies to welcome us, Oh how nice of them father said. After dinner I went upstairs and took a shower then went to bed.

The next morning I get up and curl my hair and then I get dressed and put on my dark jeans with my pink pleplum shirt and my nude flats with a gold necklace and earings then I go downstairs and make me a smoothie and I grab a granola bar for breakfast. Once I'm finished my father comes down to take me to school.  When I first arrive everyone is staring at me I just smile and wave at everyone  and walk to  the office to get my schedule.