Chapter 3

I looked at my schedule:
1st- Pre-cal
2nd- World history
3rd- Spanish 3
4th- Dance class- A team
5th- Lunch
6th- Adv. American Lititure
7th- Forensic science
8th- Art

As I was looking at my schedule,walking down the hall without paying attention I bumped into a brick wall, I was about to fall until a pair of strong arms caught me. I looked up and saw Nicholas's warm hazel eyes, I felt the butterflies erupt inside my tummy. "Thanks, sorry I'm a clutz lol" I said "no it's fine, let see your schedule?" he asked. I showed him my schedule "aye we got the same schedule" he said, "so your on the dance team" I asked?" "Duh I can dance" he stated bluntly then he started what he called dancing, it was funny, I laughed so hard tears started to well up in the corners of my eyes.

We walked to class together, when got there my math teacher, Mr. Smith, welcomed me and made me introduce my self to the class "hi my name is Aria, I'm from Michigan and um yea that's pretty much it" I said. "Ms. Wellington you can have a seat next to Charlie, Charlie raise your hand" Mr. Smith said.

I looked around until I found Charlie. Charlie was really pretty she was tall and had beautiful brown hair with greenish blue eyes. When I reached my seat she waved and smiled at me brightly. "Let me see your schedule" she asked. I showed it to her "we have the same scheduled, wanna sit at my lunch table?" Yea that be cool.

As the day went on me and Charlie laughed and got to know one another, next we had dance class, since I was new I had to learn all the dances, Charlie the captain offered to teach me some more after school, I told her it would be cool.

After school me and Charlie went to my house to practice, I had a dance studio in the basement along with a gym and a movie room 😍 but yea. We started on the dances that we had to perform next Saturday. The first dance was to freak my shit by new boyz it was a sweet dance, I couldn't wait to perform it.

We finished in about 2 hours
Hey Charlie wanna watch a movie?, yea sure, your really nice Aria I'm glad I met you. Aww I feel special, thanks for being my friend, and I'm glad I met you too.