your my nightmare

{2 days later}
{Jimin's POV}
{10:56PM}
You had just entered your house with Joon, you both were exhausted from walking and shopping, Joon had ran upstairs because she was tired.

Joon:"Come upstairs Jimin I wanna cuddle!!"
Jimin:"Coming!"

You took off your shoes and headed upstairs to find Joon all cuddled up in the covers with an adorable pout on her face as she directs you to come in the bed.

You hopped into the bed with Joon's grip tightly on your arm,she was freezing while you were boiling hot.

Joon:"Babe I'm freezing."
You:"Hug me."

She hugged you and she was basically lying on your stomach while she fell asleep. After some time you also fell asleep as your chin was on Joon's head.

{Jimin's Nightmare}
{Jimin's POV}
You were on FaceTime to Jungkook when your power cut off and all your surroundings were black and you were no longer on FaceTime to Jungkook, when you were going to find Joon to find out what happened with the power, that's when you saw a black figure shadowing the hallway with the moonlight, you could see in the figures left hand it was holding a knife, dripping with blood.

The figure pointed at the side and you slowly turned your gaze to find Joon tied up onto a chair with blood gushing out of her stomach and neck.

You ran to her and tried waking her up and hoping it wasn't to late, that's when her eyes started to flicker open and when her eyes were open, they weren't happy they were afraid and that's when her eyes grew wide and she was staring behind me?

You:"What is it Joon?!"
Joon:"Behind you Jim!-"

You felt a pair of strong arms around your neck that's when you felt a pain in your chest, when you looked down you had blood dripping down onto your leg, you couldn't feel anything but your vision turned blurry and the next thing you knew was that it was black.

{End of Jimin's nightmare}
{Still Jimin's POV}
You woke up from your terrible nightmare, sweating and panting, that's when you saw a peaceful Joon sleeping next to you. You were so glad that it was just a nightmare.
You cuddled up to her and hugged her tight until you fell asleep again.