chapter 2

“study about the elements of the poetry. Okay, see you at the next meeting.” He said goodbye and walk out at the room.  My next subject is Filipino. Boring subject I hate Filipino subject. No offence. As I walk in the hallway. Someone call my name.

“Therese”  I look back and It’s Lei Garces My best cousin.

I run  at her and hug her.

“hey, di ako maka hinga”

“opps, sorry, I missed you very much”

“kamusta first day?”

“mygaaadh. Pusa nakakakilig” pusa kasi tawag ko sakanya di naman sya mukang pusa. Basta pusa hahaha.

“aral o landi ?” she laugh. I smiled at her.

“san ka pupunta?”

“ I was searching you”

“why?”

“your father wants to talk to you”  fck I forgot. Danm!

“may klase pa ko” i said angrily.

“owww. He already excused you at your next class. Which is Filipino right?” she said with happy smile at her face. I frown at her,

“ come on. Therese, just go to him now.”

 “I DON’T WANT.” I shout at her and some of the students glared at us.

“therese don’t shout. He just want to see you. And you are in his school”

“ow. I forgot. Okay. I go “ I’m so pissed off.

“be soft” she reminded me.

“fck off” I said. And went to my fckng father.

 I’m so fckng mad at him. Am I bitch? It’s because of him. Dumiretso ako sa office nya. At may nakalagay sa may pintuan na nya “office of the President” I smirk. I knock at the door.

And a middle aged woman open it with smile at her face. And fck. I’m not prepared.

“hi gabrielle “ she said with her best smile

“where is he?”

“in his library” I passed her and go to the fckng library she said. Office with the library. Spending money lavishly. I smirk.

I didn’t knock. I just opened the door. And I saw him sitting at the table with papers in his hand. As I step in. he looked up and stand up in his surprise.

“ohh. Gabrielle therese you’re all grown” he said with happiness in his tone and he walk to me and hugged me.

“I missed you so much babby” I don’t know what to do. But I’m done with this.

I literally pushed him. And he look at me with disbelief.

“what do you want”? I ask him sarcastically

“mygadh. Gabriele. I’m still your father.” He said and he pull his hair sign of frustrating.

“ow. I forgot you’re my father. As far as I know the father never leave his lawful wife, as he promised in their wedding. Mostly when he has a fckng child. Right? So are you?” I said with full of madness in my heart.

He just stare at me.

“I’m going to leave. Salamat nga pala sa Scholarship mo.” I said and go out in his library and I saw his fckng woman sitting in the couch with a guy facing his back at me. And she stare at me. I continuous my walk and pass them ‘till I reach the doorknob.

“have a great day gabrielle” she said . fucker.

--

I leave the university. Di ko alam kung saan ako pupunta. My heart hurts for the nth times. Nag lakad lang ako nang nag lakad habang maka rating ako sa plaza. Naupo ako sa swing. It’s been a fckng 9 years. I don’t know everything since I’m just 7 years old that time. Fck. my phone vibrated and it’s lei.

****from: lei

Where are u?

*****to: lei

Plaza

*****from: lei

Stay. I’ll fetch you.

In a spilt of minutes she’s here.

Let’s go .

 --

We end up at the mall.

“anyare?” she said while we eating at the kfc. Favorite ko to ee. Alam nya yun

“I curse at him”

“whattt?!!!! Wala ka naba sa katinuan mo?”

“lei. He left me and my mother. Fck. and my heart is still wounded” I said

“ you should forgive him”

“how? If I. what will happened next? He will be happy? No. dapat lang na maging malungkot sya.”

“okay. hang up this conversation”  we eat silently. She know that I’m mad at this time.

“ tita said you are living alone”

“yes. Wanna join?” I smirk at her while were heading to the parking lot. We should go back to the university because we have afternoon class.

“can I?”

“of course. It'll be fun.ha.ha.ha” I said and we laugh together.

 --

Day passed in a swift. I stare at the fridge. Nag b’brain storming ako kung ano ang kakainin for dinner. Kaso nag aaway tong right and left brain ko. Sabi ng right kainin ko daw lahat ng gusto ko. Sabi ng left mag diet daw ako. Huhuhu.

I ended up with noodles, macaroni salad and lipton yellow tea. I love tea.

This is the feeling na mag isa malungkot. Pero matututo ka naman sa sarili mo. Di lagging naka depende tayo sa magulang o kaya sa kaibigan natin.

I went to my room . Pick my book and continue to read the book which is titled "letters from a father by: Jorge Ramos"

The book composed of the author letters for his two child. It’s relate me so much. And his qoute marked to me “I wish I could tell you otherwise, but not all the marriages are long life commitments. If one or both partners fall out of love, then ending it may be the best.”

--

a/n

Hiiiii. I'm new here. sorry for the grammar aqnd typos. hihi. I hope you like my story. thanks. love you guys. X