Episode Five

I woke up with a severe stomach ache in the morning "Fuck, what did you do to me last night? I can't goddamned walk.. "     I mutter in a certain tone
"If I remember correctly you enjoyed it darling"
"Don't call me that" I grimace
"Okay, if you insist dear"
"Nor that"
"Doll? Dear? Love? Sweet cheeks? "
"Actually no, don't call me any of those" I say rolling over to Ran's side
"Do you hurt that bad? "
"Pretty much.. "
"Sorry Victoria.. but, I gotta go today. To a meeting, I might not be back for a while, but I'll still have my phone so you can contact me that way, love you doll" Ran grinned getting dressed into jeans, a sweatshirt, and some shoes. Along with a pair of sunglasses. I frown
"I might just have to come with you to take away all those eager hands"
"Maybe" Ran smirked kissing me on the lips, "I told your grandmother you were at your friend Cassy's house. Bye doll"
   I try not to fluster up biting my lip "Alright, bye Red"
"Aww, she forgot my name" He laughs
"Nope, just calling you what I usually do" I make the p pop in the word 'nope'.
"Hehe~ alright then" Ran leaves shutting the door behind him
       I wave a mischievous look on my face as he leaves.
      A little after I get dressed I pick up my phone, fix my hair to look decent and leave. When I walk out I witness a certain someone smoking a cigarette on the porch leaning against the doorway, "Decide to join me, hmm? I'm overjoyed" Ran puts the cigarette out and takes my hand "Let me walk you" He states playfully.
"It's just right there, it's fine Red. Just the house directly beside yours" I grin
"Oh, but I want to walk my girl"
"I'm not a thing, nor a possession" I point "Goodbye Ran" I finally say his name swinging my hips as I walk back to my house through the green lush grass. As I open the door my grandmother greets me, "I take it you weren't at Cassy's? "
"I was... just payed a small visit to a friend I guess"
*****

It's been a few weeks since that day and my mind hasn't wandered from it, Ran is still gone and people are starting to become suspicious of me running to the bathroom out of the blue. Cassy's been real supportive just trying to comfort me even when I get so frustrated I want to punch a wall in. I couldn't have a better best friend right in this situation.
     "Do you think you'll be alright with this? Or you're grandmother? " Cassy gasps "Red doesn't even know does he? "
I shake my head "I sent him a text that said I need to tell him something important but he hasn't responded yet.. " I grimace  "Was I even anything to him? Or was I just a play-toy..? "
      Cassy grips my shoulder "Calm down, that's just your hormones.. "
"I hope so" I mutter to myself.