Episode Nine

After the doctor I felt a splitting pain to my spine. My bladder didn't hold and I felt a liquidy substance run down my thighs, I yelped in pain grabbing onto the leather seat that I sat beside. Cassy looked in fear, "Is? "
"Yes, get me out of here goddamnit! " I wail feeling my insides start to rip apart. I feel like my body is burning as I tremble crying, "C-Call Ran"
"You mean Red?! " She basically screams, the car now speeding, Cassy rolls down the windows and yells, "She's giving birth, come on  shitheads! "
     The doctors nod rolling me in a wheelchair down to the emergency deck.
------------------------------
                      Ran's POV
              A few hours later**

"We're losing her, sir! Clean the child, and call over to the Father!"
    A doctor nods as a moniter goes off.
BEEEEEEEEPPPPPP*****

I drown in sobs This can't be happening!! It can't be! Just about two or three months ago we were so happy, and now.. this,... Victoria..  
     I hear muffled crying growing closer and closer as I'm handed the sweetest looking innocent baby girl in a pink blanket. Every thought I had leaves my mind.
      Our baby looks exactly like Vicky, and has my nose, ears, and hair. I smile my tears changing from sadness to joy. I love this baby with all my heart.
        Little Dakota Rodgers, a baby girl with a shining light brown pair of eyes, bright platinum hair, cotton top almost. Her hands were so fragile, Dakota was so elegant, but innocent. Devilish, but sweet, "You'll be a heartbreaker" I smile as my baby holds onto my finger.
-------------------------

Okay, so this is the end for A Lead, but there is a Sequel called Away With You coming out. I hope you all read it. Thank you for your support my darlings 😉 see you in our next story!