Chapter 15- If you miss me, I'm just a phone call away.

omfg a chapter?! is this for real!? yes it is!

sorry its been forever kids

i was grounded for a while and ive been lazy and not in a writing mood recently haha, but im going to try and update more often because i'll be able to write more since schools starting

since i write when im bored in class, pretending to be listening.

so enjoy the chapter and keep your fingers crossed for another chapter in the next few days

look into the band memphis mayfire , i used there song in the chapter and i love them and the song. they;re a great band

alright

tell me your oppinions on the plot and characters and things you would like to see in the story or even song suggestions

VOTE/COMMENT we need more love and feedback <3

~Hannah

I heard Misty and before I even got to see my letter I dropped it and rose and hurried to her side. I wrapped a protective arm around her shoulders and pressed a tender kiss on her temple.

“Oh baby, I'm so sorry,” I whispered and she turned and buried her face in my chest crying softly. All I could do was sit there and hold her close and tell her that everything was going to be okay.

“You got in.” Hyde’s voice said. Both Misty and I looked up at him. He was standing there with my letter in his hands. He scanned it with his eyes then brought his gaze up to look at us, “Out of all three of us you were the only one who got in...” he said. He forced out a smile but I could tell he was already mad at me. He was mad at me because he knew I couldn't pass up this school. I lowered my gaze to Misty who was also forcing a smile but her tears kept flowing.

“Congratulations baby,” she choked out. I frowned and shook my head.

“No. I'm not going..” I muttered and she frowned.

“Tj you have too! You’ve worked so hard for this,” she explained but I stood firm and kept shaking my head.

“No I can't just leave you here...”

“Baby I’ll be just fine,” she said softly. I sighed and leaned back, pulling her into my arms.

“I’ll call you everyday,” I promised. She looked away and wiped her eyes which were fresh with tears.

“I'm going to hold you to that.” She said and laughed sadly, “when do you leave?” She asked and I took my letter from Hyde’s hand and scanned the paper and frowned.

“Two days..”

_____________________________

I sat in my living room as people approached me and told me goodbye. I forced a smile and was polite but I knew they were all empty. Most people who stopped by were just my parents friends who wanted to spend time with them. I sighed as a familiar person walked into the front door. Misty rounded the door and instantly came to my side, hugging me tight. I pressed a kiss on her head and stood when Shane, her brother, came over. He held out his hand and I gripped it. He pulled me into a quick hug, which I was sure my sister and Misty forced him to do. My sister was standing behind him holding their daughter, Ellie, who just turned one. Ellie reached for me first with a giggle. She wrapped her small chubby arms around my neck and hugged me. After she had her 3 second hug she reached out for her daddy and Shane took her instantly. My little sister smiled up at me and gave me a hug. I squeezed her and she giggled.