Chapter 5

Damn did Dylan catch me off guard with that. 'I love you'. These three words sent chills down my spine when he said them. I didn't know how to respond but I couldn't say them back. I couldn't really say anything back. No words would come out of my mouth. I don't think that Dylan was expecting me to say something back, but he looked hurt that I didn't. Right now, we are sitting in his car infront of my house but I don't want to get out. It was after midnight and I could tell he was in no rush to leave.

"Dylan," I started after about a minute of awkward silence. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" he was confused

"Not saying anything back there."

"Don't worry. I don't want to force you into saying it. Say it if and when your ready. I'm not going to not date you just because you might not feel the same way about me right now. That doesn't matter to me. It would hurt more leaving you then not hearing it back."

"Okay." Dylan leaned over and kissed me.

"I'll see you tomorrow for that walk if your still up to it."

"I'm definatley still up for it." I wanted to see him tomorrow but I also didn't want him to leave now. "Hey Dylan, I kind of don't want to be alone tonight. Would you mind staying with me?" I asked.

"Not at all."

Dylan put up the roof to his car and got out. He walked me up to the house and I let us in. I led the way to the guest room just because the bed in there was twice the size of mine and more comfortable. I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight except sleep. I just wanted to be in Dylan's arms, with his hot body pressed against mine. Just be in his arms and feel safe. "It's really nice in here." He said as he sat down on the bed. "Silk comforter?"

"Yeah. No one has ever used this room. Never really got much guests since I moved."

"Then I'm honored that we ae the first one's."

"Same. I think." I walked over and sat down next to him. he leaned in and kissed me. His intentions were alittle different then mine. He leaned down on the bed and pulled me down also. Dylan reached behind me and lipped the switch above the bed turning the light off. I couldn't resist. My hands slid down his chest and one by one unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He definatley knew what he was doing. His hnds went under my shirt and carefully he took it off. We went under the covers and pulled them over us. He pressed his tounge through my mouth and I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away. Damn he was so warm I didn't want to but I had to.

"What is it?" he asked

"I-I can't do this. Not that i don't want to but..." I couldn't finish the sentence. Even in the darkness I could still see his eyes in the dim light of the moon. Those deep, beautiful light brown eyes. They were so seductive and pulled me back in. 'Screw it' I thought to myself as I went ontop of him, unzipping his pants. It took him about a split second before he realized I wanted to now and rolled me over under him and took off my jeans. I felt his hands go up my back and unclip my bra. He rolled over onto his side, trying not to break the kiss. I pulled him in closer, feeling his hot chest against my cold skin.

We layed there for awhle, neither of us able to fall asleep.We had the covers pulled all the way up to the bottom of my neck. I had my head over Dylan's chest, listening to the rythme of his heart beat. Feeling the slow rising and falling of his chest. I had one arm drapeed over his abs and the other at my side. His arm was wrapped around me with his hand gently stroking my hair. His other and was held in mine on the other side of him. He kissed the top of my head and shut his eyes. I leaned up and kissed his lips one more time before I closed mine. Hi breathing slowed as he slowly drifted to sleep. I laid there for another ten minutes, making sure he was asleep.

"I love you too." I whispered before falling asleep myself

(Hey there, sorry for such the short chapter. Kind of just a filler of what happened that night after Dylans statement to Patty. COMMENT, VOTE, FAN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love for your feedback and if your not already please read y oher story, Love, boys, and Jealousy: A Typical Romance. Also, shoutout to my friend Eden who has helped me with the plot to the story... If you have an idea for another story you would like me to write let me know and you will get the inside scoop with it. Thank you all. Love you! <3333)