Part 1

Deku's POV

      kacchan has been acting weird lately.  Todoroki asked me to hang out with him today and since kacchan looks mad at me i don't think we are going to be doing anything.  Its the end of the day and I am waiting for todoroki to come out so we can do something today.  After a while of wait todoroki finally came out and we are now walking to get ice cream.

Bakugou's POV

     lately I have been angrier than usual, that half and half bastard thinks he can take deku away from me.  

Flash back 

    I was walking in down the hall when suddenly I got pulled to the side into an empty room. I turn to see it was that half and half bastard who pulled me in here. 

" What the fuck do you want!" I yelled at him

" Nothing in particular but, I just wanted to let you know Midoriya won't be your for long."

" Stay away from my boyfriend Todoroki!"

" No.  In fact me and him are going to hang out today after school.  He'll dump you at some point and come to me you'll see."

He said right before he walked out of the room and went to class leaving me pissed.

End of flash back 

     Just thinking about it made me angry. I was walking out of the building as I saw todoroki walk up to deku and tell him where they are going. They started to walk and before they were out of distance i saw todoroki turn back and shoot me a smirk. It made me so mad to know that he likes my deku for himself. Then I got to thinking, he wouldn't leave me right? I started to walk home while all I could Think about its what they could be doing right now.

Deku's POV

    Todorki and I had just finished are ice cream and are making our way to his house to hangout. No one is at his house currently and won't be for a while i was informed.  when we got there we went strait to his room and talked, played video games, and did school work.  we decided to take a break when he started to speak up and It sounded very serious. 

"Midoriya I have something important to tell you"

"What is it todoroki-kun?"

"i-i l-like you !" he almost shouted 

Todoroki likes me!

" i-i have a boyfriend todoroki... i'm sorry"

"Then dump him" he whispered. 

 I didn't quite hear what he said.

"What?"

" I said then dump him!"

  I heard It that time I was shocked and frozen. I didn't see todoroki come towards me until he was right in front of my face. He pushed me onto the bed and pinned my arms down, before I could say anything his lips were on mine. I felt violated as his hand started to move down. tears were flowing down my cheeks by now.  He pulls away and starts to kiss down my neck.

"S-stop Todoroki!"

              I yelled but he wouldn't listen. I kept yelling stop but he wouldn't I finally kicked him making him let go of me and I had enough time to get up and run out of his house sobbing. I wanted to be with kacchan right now so I ran to his house. His mom wasn't home right now cause she works a late shift as well as his dad and I know he forgets to lock the door half of the time so when I got there just my luck it was unlocked. I opened the door and locked it behind me making my way up the stairs I run into his room to see him working on home work. He looks over to me and gets up quickly picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waste as he carry's me to the bed and sits down with me on his lap facing him. 

" what's wrong babe?" He said very concerned.

"T-todoroki h-he told me he liked me then pinned me down and start to touch me and kiss me. I felt so violated. I finally had the strength to kick him and then ran strait here." I sobbed into his chest.

"HE DID THAT!"

I nodded. I feel so dirty. I want kacchan to touch me no one else. 

Bakugou's POV

  I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch. No one touches deku but me.  I could tell he felt sick knowing todoroki touched him so I quickly lay him down on the bed as i hover over him.

" want me to make that feeling go away ~" I said seductively 

"please"

  I just gave him a small smile and kissed him passionately on the lips.  The kiss was getting heated as in bit down on his lip a little making his gasp as i slipped my tongue in his mouth. I slid my hand down into his pants and boxers and started to stroke him slowly in a teasing manner.

"ahh.. s-stop teasing me~" he moaned out 

I started to stroke him fast as I parted from his lips down to his neck. 

" More~" deku managed to say

" More? tell me what you want~"

" I want you~"

"You want me to what?" I whispered in his ear 

" I want you Inside me" 

after that I quickly pulled off all of his clothing along with mine.

"you'll have to wait a little long i have to prepare you first so it won't hurt as much"

"Hurry~"

    I reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube and put some on my fingers as I slowly push one In at a time  scissoring him. when I found his spot he arched his backed and moaned out louder. I had finally decided he was prepared enough to I placed my dick at his entrance and looked him in the eyes.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes~"

Mitsuki's POV

   I got home way earlier than expected. The door was locked and I know katsuki never locks the door so I assume Midoriya is here. just as I finished that thought I heard moans coming from upstairs. 

"kacchan~" 

i heard a voice moan from upstairs. yep, definitely him. I just walk back out the house and decide to go get some coffee and maybe invite inko to come with me seeing as they will be at that for awhile.

Deku's POV

kacchan pushed himself all the way into me. it was painful as first but the soon It started to feel good.

"kacchan~" I moan out 

"f-faster! Harder~" i yell out 

he starts to thrust harder and faster the feeling of violation fading away filled with kacchan's warm touch. 

"I'm gonna-"

"Me too" he spoke out 

"Katsuki~!" I scream out in pleasure as I cum on both of our chests and he cums inside me. He pulls out and lays beside me for a minute before kissing me passionately and picking me up.

"lets go take a shower and get ready to go to sleep. your staying over tonight." 

i just smiled and snuggled into his neck.

After the shower 

    kacchan and me got dressed and changed out the sheets before laying down I face away from him as he wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me close and placing his head onto of mine before drifting of to sleep.  I wonder whats going to happen tomorrow.