part 3

Bakugou's P. O. V.

(I woke up in the morning feeling like P ditty grab my Deku I'm out the door. I'm gonna hit this city. Before I leave brush my teeth with my tiny BF cause when I leave for today he is coming back😏🤤😉)BakuDeku4TheSoul Anyways on with the story, enjoy my genius - naomi

Once we were at the entrance of the school I took a deep breath and looked over at kacchan. He gave me a reassuring smile and grabbed my hand.  When we got to class I could feel todoroki starring at me from the back while uraraka runs up to talk to me getting me to focus on her.

"Good morning midoriya!"

"Good morning!" I said with a bright smile"

We both walk back to our seats and Mr. Aizawa started class.

Time skip brought to you by your loving adorable deku(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Ring~ Ring~

It was finally time for lunch and I was so hungry. I went into the cafeteria and started to look around for my friends.

"Wait.."

I heard a familiar voice say. As I turned around the voice belonged to non other than todoroki himself.

" I need to talk to you" he said with a hopeful look.

"No, I won't talk to you and never will again." I said as I started walking

"I just wanted to apologise! I shouldn't have done that. I should have just respected that you don't like me in that way."

I stopped walking

"You have two minutes" I said sternly hoping kacchan was just around the corner to get me but, sadly no.

"Look ik our friendship will never be the same but I want to apologise and hope we can still be friends to some level."

With that said he walked away as kacchan turned the corner. 😑 Great timing.

"Did I just see that bastard talking to you" he said angry

"Yeah, he tried to apologise and still wants to be friends."

"What did you say!"

"I didn't say anything and her walked away."

He just let of a huff and took ahold of my hand to take me to the lunch line.

........................................................................

During the rest day consisted of me and kacchan holding hands under our desks, Kacchan sleeping in class, training, projects ECT.

When it was time to go home I didn't exactly want to go back to my house but just my luck kacchan asked me to go get some ice cream and go on a walk which I gladly excepted.

"What flavor do you want?" He ask softly

"Chocolate chip mint!"
It was my favorite flavor.

He turned to the guy at the counter.

"Two ice cream cones please. One chocolate chip mint and the other strawberry, Both double scoop."

After we got our ice cream and sat down I just happily ate it while he just smiled at me and ate his. (I accidentally wrote "smiled at me while he ate me"😂 glad I looked over it again.) 

"H-hey um... When we leave C- could I possibly stay at your house tonight I...uh wanna be with you longer." I studdered out

He just smiled at me.

"Of course you can, always"

"Thanks"