Chapter Two- Teenage Dream

Sam and Andy woke up on a sunny October morning. Andy stirred and cuddled into Sam's arms and sighed.

"What time is it?" She asked knowing Sam would be awake.

"That requires me moving," Sam complained.

"I'll do it then, shall I?" Andy clicked the home button on her phone. "Shit! Sam it's 8:30, we're going to be late for work!" Andy scrambled out of bed and began to gather her clothes.

"McNally chill, we still have half an hour, now just come back to bed." Sam said with his eyes closed.

"No,Sam, I don't want to be a dirty stop out. I'm not turning up to work in the same clothes as yesterday." Andy complained.

"Well you haven't got time to go home, you'll definatly be late," Sam stated.

Andy crossed her arms and sat angrily on the side of the bed. Sam crawled up behind her and rubbed her shoulders.

"I think I have a solution."

Sam jumped off the bed and opened one of the bottom drawers and pulled out a small t- shirt and held it up.

"Hey, thats mine... why do you have that?" Andy quizzed.

"Well, when we were together before, you left a lot of stuff here and I never gave it back." Sam explained.

"Even when you dated Marlo?" Andy asked.

"I guess I always thought we would be together again and then when Marlo came along I must have just hid.. it.. there." Sam noticed the pained look on Andy's face and hated himself for the hurt he put upon her. "I'm sorry, want to take a shower before work?"

Andy was about to tease Sam and ignore the shower offer but his chizzeled body and puppy dog eyes seduced her and she flashed him one of her smiles back to him.

"On one condition," Andy began as she snaked her arms around his waist. "You have to use the coconut shampoo."

Andy skipped into the bathroom and ran the shower.

******

"Andy will you stop this, no one will notice." Sam complained.

"Im serious Sam, I want to keep us a secret for a while, will you just drop me off here and i'll walk in." Andy ordered.

Sam obeyed and then drove to the 15 division parking lot and waited for Andy to come walking around the corner. Andy was greeted by Dov, Chloe and Chris and waked in with them.

"Hey, do you smell coconut?" Chloe sniffed.

"Oh yeah, thats my shampoo," Andy smiled flashing a quick look at Sam who locked his truck and followed behind.

I the locker room, Traci came to see Andy.

"Hey, are you still OK for Wednesday, the dress fitting?" Traci asked.

"yeah, of course," Andy smiled as she pulled off her T-shirt.

"Ooo, thats a nice T, is it new?" Traci said.

"This old thing, no I've had it for a while." Andy said shoving it in her locker quickly.

Traci smirked at her, crossed her arms and leant against the lockers.

"What?" Andy began to feel uncomfortable with Traci's staring.

"Youuuu had sex last night," Traci said out loud.

"hey, keep your voice down!" Andy smiled.

"You did! Are you and Swarek officially together again?"