Backstory

Hi, I'm y/n l/n. I'm currently 16. It's December 27th 2016. I'm turning 17 in March.  I am from Brighton, UK. I have a little sister called Julie. She is 5 years younger than me. She is 11. Her birthday is June 3rd. I dance and I skate (skateboard). I have a youtube channel with 1.3 Million subscribers. I've met some amazing people through Youtube, school and just walking around. The band RoadTrip, yeah I met them through Youtube. HRVY, the singer. I bumped into him 4 years ago at a cafe and we have been great friends ever since.

I am about to board a plane to LA. I am going to see my friend Logan Paul to film a music video for his new song 'Help me help you'. I am going to be there until February 16th. Yes I know im missing lots of my first year at 6th form but my school have accepted it.

Apparently, the song is going to also be sung by a new boy band. I don't know them and Logan won't tell me their names because he 'doesn't want me to google them'. I don't know if they are going to be cute and to be honest, I don't really care. I'm going to be there for a job and to help out my youtube friend.

I went to Brighton College from when I was in Year 2 and all the way until I finish 6th form. It's all connected. When I finish I am going to apply to Keele University for uni. It's a long way from Brighton but its been my dream for a long time.

Well anyway. My flight has just been called so I guess its time to go. 

I say goodbye to my mum, dad and sister. I won't see them for a while. I grab my phone and quickly text Harvey to let him know that i'm boarding the plane and I won't be able to chat. I post on my Instagram story to tell my viewers and followers. I grab my vlogging camera, give my passport to the woman to scan. I walk into the plane, take my seat and prepare for my 11 1/2 hour flight all the way from Gatwick Airport, London to LAX, U.S.A.