Chapter 2

*SMASH* 'WAKE UP Y/NNNNNNNN THEY ARE GONNA BE HERE SOON!!!!' Logan shouted from downstairs and smashed a plate. That's one I can add to my tally already. 'OKAY, OKAY I'M COMING' I got changed into (SWIPE) and did my hair into two dutch braids and did my makeup.

I unplugged my camera and started vlogging, 'WASSSSUPPPP GANG!!!! I said as I put the camera close to my face

I unplugged my camera and started vlogging, 'WASSSSUPPPP GANG!!!! I said as I put the camera close to my face. 'Don't ask me what that intro was haha well anyway we are now officially in LA for the filming for Logan's new song 'Help me help you' so let's go downstairs, grab some breakfast and hopefully our guest will be here' I walked downstairs while vlogging and saying good morning to Logan. I ate some toast and I sat on the sofa with logan and I uploaded my vlog from yesterday. The doorbell went off 'I'll get it!' said Logan. All of a sudden I got really nervous. 'DAS MA BOIIIISSSSSSS!!!' Is all I heard from Logan and some laughter as the came closer to the room I was in. I stood up and walked towards the noise.

'Damnnnn!!' Said a little one with a baby face. 'How you doing Babygirl? I'm Zach, how old are you?' he said while looking me up and down and licking his lips. EWWWWW I HATE when people call me babygirl, it's so gross! 'Too old for you.' I walked past him and over to the others while some of them laughed. One of them caught my eye. He had brown hair and bright blue eyes. I walked over to them I shooked their hands and said 'Hi, I'm Y/N' 'Hey, I'm Jonah, that one you met already is Zach, the blonde is Corbyn, the curly haired one is Jack and the one with bright blue eyes is Daniel' said the tallest. So his name is Daniel... 'Nice to meet you guys!' i said as Zach came up behind me putting his arm around my waist 'British accent as well, I think I'm already falling for you.' Omg, this guy has way to much confidence. 'Yeah, no... How old are you anyway?' '15, babygirl. How about you?' He said and bit his lip. I seriously can't with this dude! '1) Never call me babygirl again I HATE that word so much, 2) I'm 16'

'Yeah Zach has terrible luck with girls' said Jack. we all laughed and I looked at Daniel and he was looking at me. I smiled at him. Logan interrupted our conversation 'Okay well come with me y/n and I'll show you what to wear.' 'Okay.' I said and I followed Logan. when we got to the room he said 'You gotta stop looking at Daniel, yes he's good looking but its a bit obvious.' 'Oops sorry! But he is hot. I might have feelings for him already.' I REALLY need to speak to him.