Chapter 1

The flight was okay, there was some turbulence but other than that it was okay. Flights don't bother me other than take off, that's scary! The captain announced that we had landed and I got up and got my backpack from the overhead compartment.

I exited the plane and called my mum to let her know that everything was okay and I had landed in LA safely. I got a text from Logan straight away saying he was waiting for me at arrivals. I headed to baggage claim and got my suitcases from there and headed through the airport to arrivals.

'Y/NNNNNNNN!!!! MY SISTER FROM A DIFFERENT MISTER AND MOTHERRRRRR!!!!!' He jumped up and down and vlogged me, which reminded me that I needed to vlog as well. I pulled out my vlogging camera 'Hey guess who we are with now? That's right, LOGAN!!!' i put my camera back in my bag. I gave Logan a hug and we started walking before anymore people had that chance to stare at us. I was going to be staying with Logan until February 26th. A long time. Oh god, how many plates with be smashed in the duration of my stay. We walked over to his car and got in while he put my suitcases in the boot. 

'So, we are going to start filming tomorrow and I'm really excited for you to meet the guys!' Ohhhh so it's guys we are working with 'Are they cute?' I asked, yes I like getting straight to the point. Logan chuckled at me 'Yes, but just like I haven't told you who they are, I haven't told them who you are either.' 'I'M REALLY EXCITED!!!' i smiled and we continued talking until we got to his house and it was 9pm at night. Logan showed me to the guest room and we ordered food, I charged my laptop, camera and phone and got to bed.