The Hoodie Girl (COMPLETED) MUST READ

73

73.6M Reads
2.8M Votes
63 Part Story

This is a very beautiful book written with passion and I am amazed to have read it here on Wattpad. The characters of this book are so lovable and hilarious, and they are literally amazing. They're filled with joy, happiness, trust, beauty and wonders. There's a broken girl and a wonderful boy who opens up and warms his heart for her. (I don't want to go in depth about these characters but I'll ensure that you'll fall in love with these characters and probably remember them while eyou're reading other books.What I love about this book the most is Wren's side of the story. Her life includes a destroyed and pained-filled past that she tries to hide by literally hiding behind her hoodie, well that was until her and Asher (who is also  the FKN BEST) found each other and gradually delicately weaved each other together into one piece,. This book includes a few cliches, but which book doesn't? If u don't like them cliches then I totally recommend this book, regardless. After reading this book you will find a different meaning to cliches and start to love them.

Before I forget and publish this chapter I would just like to say, shoutout to the author of this book, yuenwrites (WATTPAD STAR'. Make sure to check this book out and also check out her other two books after finishing reading 'The Hoodie Girl'.

yuen  yuenwrites 3 Works 0 Reading Lists 149K Followers

yuen 
yuenwrites
3 Works 0 Reading Lists 149K Followers

***
[ Wattys 2016 Collector's Edition Winner! ]
[ TFA 2016 Runaway Prize Winner! ]
[ Literary Awards 2017 Winner! ]
[ Completed 9 Jan 2017 ]

Wren is socially awkward. She blocks off herself to the world, hiding behind her favorite hoodie, believing that if she does this, her past will never resurface.

Certain circumstances lead to her meeting the school's most notorious boy, Asher, who has his mind set to change everything she stands for, and save her along the way.

Copyright ©2014 by yuenwrites
All rights reserved.