Glorybringer First Kiss

It was late at night. Glory couldn't sleep. She started to walk outside but she almost fell over when she opened the door and saw a giant smug-faced NightWing. "Deathbringer why are you here!?" "Cause I'm you're bodyguard..DUH" he replied. Glory smacked him with her wing and replied "You're such a stalker" "No I'm not Stalker is a NightWing and he lives 5 houses down!" Deathbringer said trying not to laugh. Glory was not very amused. Suddenly Silver climbed onto the porch and in the night only Glory could tell it was Silver. Deathbringer jumped and got behind Glory. She chuckled and picked up Silver "Its just Silver Mr. Brave NightWing Assassin". "Oh hehe yeah... I knew that". "I think I'm gonna go to bed now" Glory replied. "Mkay, love u goodnight" Deathbringer said calmly. Deathbringer slowly started to realize what he said and covered his face with his wings in embarrassment and tried to fly off. Glory grabbed the tip of his wing so he would stay and they looked at the stars in silence. Deathbringer thought about everything panicking. Suddenly he put his wings over Glory's face leaned in and kissed her very passionately and Glory kissed back. They only parted for air and then flew of in different directions pretending that nothing happened the next morning.