Overprotective- Deathbringer POV

Glory was at suntime so I was just chilling out near her..(and also maybe counting down the moments till she woke up)anyways after she woke up a orange and green RainWing came up to Glory and out of habit I got behind put my annoyed bodyguard face on and listened.
Unknown Dragon: "Hello my name is Orange" *takes Glory's talon and kisses it*

    I felt jealousy even though I knew some British dragons always did that (And yes Orange is British.) I shuffled much closer to Glory. I was absolutely relieved that she had a     kind of disgusted face.

Glory: "Err.... Hello?" "How may I help you?"
Orange: "I was wondering if you would like to be my date to a party next week"

   Deathbringer felt like ripping Oranges throat out right then and there.... I dont know what came over me but a wrapped wings around Glory protectively and suddenly said "Sorry she is taken"..

Orange: "aren't you just her bodyguard?"

  Those words.... They stung me

Orange: "Why dont we see what Queen Glory thinks?"

Glory: I-I err uh...?

Glory: *sigh* Ok you guys, listen Orange, I dont like you and Deathy i am not officially "taken" by you

Glory: *Whispers* Although you are extremely cute and rather charming...

Glory: So sorry but no.

And just like that my wonderful, amazing, perfect, sarcastic Glory fell right back asleep.