chapter 12

Ashley's POV.

poor andy. putting on a show like it isn't hurting him, poor thing that's why i bringing all the batman movies up to my room so we can watch them together.

maybe that will cheer him up i also got popcorn and other junk food.

i was about to walk in the door when i heard him talking.

"no...i'm not.....shut up...juliet listen..."

he's talking to juliet, OH HELL NO!!

i walked in a snached his phone.

"he don't want you bitch go be a fucking slut to your other boyfriend' i said and hung up." ok now that that's out of the way i ave food and movies"

"ashley! like what the hell?!?! i was talking to her" andy yelled

"andy calm down it's alright" i said tilting my head to the side

"don't you tell me to calm down, you calm down!!!" andy said getting red

"i brought batman movies" i said smiling

"put the movie in and sit your ass down" andy said smirking.

i did as he said and gave him the remote. as the movie went on we got closer and closer till one og my legs were between his and my arms wrapped around him. he had one arm around me also, i don't even remember how i got here but whatever.

if you havn't notice i kinda have a little crush on andy, just a little one. ok maybe not a little one but it's not big. ok maybe it is a little big crush. yea a little big crush, ok maybe not. fine i admit it!!!! i have a huge crush on him alright now get off my back!!!!  

i mean who couldn't fall for andy he had an amazing voice, he was the most sweetist person every ( is that mean to say when i have three boyfriends? you tell me) he is so caring and loving and don't even get me started on those eye's or we will never get to chapter 13.

anywhore, andy is just all round amazing guy, and i can't believe juliet was so stupid and cheated on him. i mean he is everything anyone could want right? can i get an amen! (A/N: amen!! preach it ashley!!)

to think he spent all his time with her when he couldv'e spent it with some one better.....LIKE ME!!! wow cocky much?!?! no i don't think so!! *snapping fingers in Z formation butt rotaion*

"ashley why are you shaking your butt?" andy asked

"why are you....not?" i asked raising a brow, he just shrugged and nodded.

 we started to watch another batman movie during this one andy was a little more touchy. likr right now he is running his finger tips over my thigh and under the bottom of my shorts.

oh yea my outfit it was really hot in the house and shit so i put on some of my pink booty shorts with a tight black v-neck. i started wears short a little after i started to take meds like for hormones. it helped me lose some mucsle so i look more like A girl then i already do.

i also do waxing so my legs look AMAZING!!! ok back to the topic at hand. i don't really have a problem with it since andy is a sexy mofo!!!

"what?" andy asked looking at me

"what?" i asked

"sorry thought i heard you say something" andy said turning back to the movie

damn that was close, but like i was saying it was fine with me, and as if nothing could make this moment better andy took his shirt off.

"sorry it was getting hot in here" andy said

"that's fine sugar"i said leaning back into his side

he was like sexy on a stick, speaking of sticks i wonder how big his 'stick' is???? 'wink' 'wink'

i started running my hand up and down his chest rather slowly if i might add then wheni got brave i ran my finger tips over this groin. i heard him wince and i shot up.

"omg i'm ssooooooo sorry" i said turning red

"ashley babe chill, i'm fine you didn't hurt me" he said rubbing my arm

then it hit me what he ment, i was blushing like crazy. i bit my lip and looked up at him, gathered all the brave that i had left in me and started rubbing his bulge. i slowly leaned in to kiss him, he started leaning in to.

*ashley pauses story*

watch somthing bads going to happen and ruin this moment just watch it'll happen and im going to have to slap a bitch. shit will go down, IT.WILL.GO.DOWN well inless it's hello kitty then i'll let it slide this one time *turns and looks at andy then back at the readers*

i bet you are all jealous right now, well you should be. hey you no not you the one in the black shirt, yea you oh wait not you yes you right there.......i like tacos

*ashley plays story*

i was taking forever finally we were an inch away my eye's half closed ready for a kiss when.....

_hey guys!!!sorry it took so long had to catch up on school work. anywhore i will be updating as much as i can. plus drumm roll please *insert drum roll* i got my WIFI fixed so now i will be able to update more. yay!!!!! well i hope you guys liked this chapter sorry it's short more of a filler chapter but yet again it isn't sooooooo.......i don't know. thank you all for voting and reading in means a lot i will see you all again next time bye!!!!_