Chapter Nine - Dinner...Gone Wrong?

Sorry for the delay my loves, don't hate me. I love you all ....

---------------------------------------------------------------

《 Karrueche 》

        I shook my head in frustration, ripping another page out of my sketch book and throwing it into the garbage can. This was my fourth attempt at drawing the dress that entered my brain about a half hour ago. And for some reason I couldn't seem to articulate it on paper.

By right I should be calling the model canadiates I've selected to participate in the Tom Ford Fashion show, however once a fashion idea enters my mind I must put it on paper before I forget. See, if I forget, then I would never know how well it would've done in my future fashion line.

        Although, I love working as a fashion stylist, it isn't my hearts desire. My dream is to be a fashion desinger, but not just any fashion desinger. I want to be the one that when you're asked during the red carpet session at the Grammy's what you're wearing, you reply with "Karrueche, or Tientresse".  Hopefully I'll come up with a name with a better ring to it, but the point is that I want to be big. I have a lot of work to do until that day comes and I am thankful for my styling job here. Rome was not built in one day, therefore this job has been my stepping stone to reaching my ultimate goal.

My thoughts are replaced with Faith Evans as her sweet voice fills the room. I pull phone out of my MK purse without checking who was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey Karrueche it's Darius."

"Hi, how are you?"

"I'm great thanks, just calling to see if we're still on for lunch today?"

I cursed mentally, totally forgetting that I agreed to go to lunch with him today.

"Uhh, yeah of course!" I said trying to sound excited

"Great, I have a couple things to do here at work, but how does 12:30 sound?"

I checked my watch and saw that it was 11:45. My lunch break goes from 12:00 to 1:00pm, I smiled realizing that I could only spend half an hour with him before I had to be back at work.

"Yeah that's fine"

"Great, I'll see you later then"

"See ya."

Ending the call and putting the phone back in my purse.

I wondered if Chris would be okay if he knew about this. I'm sure it would have no affect on Darius and his girlfriend's relationship. I believe him when he says it won't. But would it have an affect on Chris on I's relationship?

I quickly shook the thought of my head. It doe matter because Chris and I are not together. Yet I can't help but think something bad could happen because of this.

****************************************

《 Chris 》

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

My eyes pop open and I quickly sit up straight. I frantically look around the room only to find it empty except for the furniture and the sunlight shining through the window.

"These things are the B O M B!!!!!!"

Dropping my shoulders, I realease the breath I had been holding in. What I thought was an attack was only Mijo's loud ass downstairs. A familliar aroma greets me goodmorning as I yawn and stretch my tired body.