Chapter 4 - And for that... I'm sorry

Alright my loves, you asked for another chapter?  Another chapter is what you shall get.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karrueche

"And then he said " I would NEVER take you to my mansion and fuck you. I'd bring you to a hotel" I said recalling the events of Chris' blowup a few days ago with Joey, Christina and Ej while we waited for the waitress to bring our food. We were currently at TGIF having our weekly dinner dates together.

"BAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Joey laughed spraying Sprite and saliva all over Christina and I.

"EWWW, what he fuck Joey!" Christina yelled angrily grabbing napkins for me and her.

"Sorry y'all, but that shit was hilarious!" he said wiping tears from his eyes.

"I'll tell you what will be HILARIOUS. When my fist connects with your face and I'm yelling "ohhhh shit! You just got knocked the FUGG out mannnnnn!!"  Christina said as she wiped Joey's mess of her shirt and the table.

Christina, Ej and I roared with laughter.

"Now THAT'S hilarious!" I said hi-fiving Christina.

Joey on the other hand didn't catch the joke.

"Man whatever, that shit was funny and you know it! 

"That shit was uncallled for, that's what it was! He was rude and disrespectful." I spat, still pissed about how Chris had talked to me.

"Well it serves you right" Ej said picking up his glass of sweet tea for a sip.

"Serves me right? What's that supposed to me mean?"

He put his drink back on the table.

"If you can't take the heat, simply get  away from the fire place."

"Or you could just turn on the A/C..."  Joey butted in.

Christina snorted in laughter while I completely ignored his comment. I was trying to understand where Ej was going with this.

"What the hell are you trying to say Ej?" I asked annoyed. But before he could answer, our waitress came back with our food. After saying our 'thanks you's' I regenerized the conversation. I needed to understand what Ej meant.

"Ehhhemm, Ej? I'm still trying to figure out what exactly you meant a few minutes ago?"

"Look," he said loudly crashing his fork down on his plate startling me. " You can take what I said however you please. All I'm saying is if you're going to full out judge him or anyone for that matter without hearing what they have to say. Then Don't act shocked when they come back with something for that ass. Kae, you wrongfully judged him, and he defended him self. Which he had every right to do. So what's the issue?"

"Imma have to agree with him on that Kae, celebrity or not, he didn't deserve that. Christina said.

"Yeah! Me too!" Joey commented with a mouth full of french fries.

I was in complete shock. It seemed like no one was rooting for me at the moment.

"Well damn, Chris Brown- 3, Karrueche 0.  I forfeit." I said putting my fork down pretending to surrender.

"It ain't even like that. I just think you were a lil to hard on him. That's all." Christina said

"Well what am I supposed to do? Call him and apologize? This is Chris Brown, CHRIS BROWN I will probably never run into him again."