Shadow

(*Sonic's POV)

This is gonna be hilarious. *Amy is taking a shower but she's been in there way too long. It's time that I teach her why I don't like water. I brought a cup of icy cold water and sneaked into the bathroom. I could see her in my body using a bath brush on my arm and then I did my move and cast the water onto her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! What the fuck, Sonic!!!" *Amy screamed.

"Hahahaha!!! Now you know why I hate water!" I laughed on the floor.

"You stupid ass! Now imagine if it was you in the shower, embarrassing a girl like that!" *Amy exclaims and got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself, "Now you take a shower, just don't stare too much" She told me.

"I can't do this myself. This is so embarrassing and wrong to shower myself in your body! I'm gonna turn into a crazed pervert if I do that!" I shivered at the thought, "Help me out, Ames! I don't wanna touch your body! It's like having a female curse in me!" I begged.

"Agh! This is gonna haunt me" *Amy deadpanned.

Moments later after showering and gotten dressed up we just decided to forget about it, "Man, I am never taking a shower in this body again. This is so gonna haunt my nightmare" I shivered.

"We will be back soon" *Amy blushed.

"So now what?" I asked *Amy.

"We could wander in the jungle" She suggested.

"Good idea" I agreed with her.

-

Soon enough we were deep in the jungle. Hopefully we don't run into Gogoba village. They can be very annoying when they toy with our guilt."I hope we don't run into those Gogobas. They really get on my nerves" I said.

"Toying with guilt is not good" *Amy said.

"Yeah. And don't want us to leave" I said.

"It was really a nightmare to be with them" *Amy said.

"Tell me about it. And I hate it when they are immune to guilt. It's way too impossible" I said.

"I'm really glad we won't go back there" *Amy said.

We came to a river and a log was laying over it to let us walk over.

"Does it feel weird that we are like talking to ourselves in the mirror?" I asked.

"In a manner of speaking" *Amy shrugs a little."Just imagine if this happened to Tails and Zooey. She would have problems to fly" I joked.

"Mmhmm. But it's their business" *Amy said.

"So how do you really feel being a male in my body? Long spikes? No boobs? Thick fur? What?" I asked.

"Well it feels different. I feel stronger. What about you being a female in my body?" She asked.

"Well....I thought having boobs would be heavy but I was wrong. I don't feel anything from it. And man, feeling no fur on your arms gives me the goosebumps. Your body feels very....flexible. That explains your agility" I said.

"You never really read about anatomy of bodies of males and females right" *Amy blushed.

"No because I was too busy saving the day like every time. Heroes don't take breaks, Ames. It's what of the things of being a hero" I said.

"Sometimes a hero needs breaks" *Amy said.

"Sometimes they can't. How long have I been saving the day from Eggman? For over 10 years" I said.