Idk what to call this

(None of this art is mine)

Your pov
You stand up from the chair and walk into the kitchen you get on top of the counter to look for something to eat. You fall backwards and yell, "CRAP!!" Tom slides in and helps you up, he blushes and scratches the back of his neck with his other hand. you smile softly as he asks you with a worried expression on his face "are you ok?" You respond "yeah, thanks..!" You hug him. The others rush in "Tom what did you do!" they all yell at the same time. "He didn't do anything" you say Tom turns around and blushes redder. "just everyone leave me alone" Tom says in frustrated voice as he pushes past Matt, Edd, and tord. Tord mutters "gosh jahova!" You get back on the counter and hum your (favorite song) Edd asks "what are you humming?" You respond with "my favorite song, (favorite song)" Edd says " I love that song to, wanna sing it for us?" you freeze you studder and get down "I guess... " You take a deep breath. You open your eyes and sing quietly.

A few minutes later
They quietly clap you spread your eyes widely and run upstairs yelling stuff like "why did I do that!!!"
and "that was horrible!" You slam the door shut and lock it I breathe heavily. You slide down the door until you sit there are several knocks on you door a muffled Edd says "it was so good though!!" Tom gets out of his room and tells the others to be quiet for a sec "Are you ok? Can I come in" You can if they are gone... " You open the door a crack you open it fully as Tom comes in and hugs you tightly. The others come in and you yell "you lied!!" You back up a bit, point at him you run past everyone, run outside, and sit on a bench at the nearby park.

Tom's POV
I go over to her bed heart-broken and slump down on it. The last thing I want to do is strangle somebody I yell "I HATE YOU GUYS WHAT DID YOU DO!!" I stand up and tackle tord I punch him. We punch each other for about five minutes until. Edd and Matt yell "STOP!" edd says "we still have to find (y

)!" "yeah!!" Matt says back. After a few minutes we see (y

) singing we hide behind a nearby slide she sings 'Sun Goes Down' (if you do not know what that song search it up on youtube) "wow... She's good..!" I whisper.

Your pov
I also sing 'next to Me' before I see Edd, Tom, tord, and Matt hiding behind the slide they are silent and so am I. It is getting dark so you change the subject "wanna look at the stars and play truth or dare?!" "sure!" they all say. "I'll get the blanket!" Edd says "I'll get fire supplies!" Matt says "I'll get the hot dog supplies. " tord says. that leaves you and Tom you both walk in silence and look down.

Once getting to the houses yard and setting everything up
Edd breaks the silence "Matt truth or dare?" Matt replies "truth" "do you like (y/n)?" Edd asks "yes!" Matt replies again. Matt asks "tord truth or dare"
"dare"
"I dare you to... Hug Tom"
"Just do it commie... " Tom says
They both hug Tom complains "that was the worst 5 seconds of my life!"
"Tom truth or dare?" tord asks
"dare" he responds.
"I dare you to trade hoodies with (y

)" tord says
"Fine" Tom takes off his hoodie and trades his with your Galaxy hoodie. He wraps your hoodie around his waist and you put his on it is too big for you you say "it's so big. " the blue goodie covers your thighs and the arms go about 3 or 4 inches past your arm length. Tom mutters "cute... " You ask "what did you say??" tom blushes pink "nothing!" he is wearing the regular 'stay safe' shirt. He crosses his arms and you ask "Edd truth or dare?" "dare. " he responds I say "I dare you to take a swig of Smirnoff!"
"Can I pass??" he asks with a cute face it got to you. You say "fine.. " and lean on Tom's shoulder and fall asleep in about 3 minutes.

The next day
You wake up to the sound of tom and tord yelling.

Cliff hanger y'all!!! I got 755 words!