Chapter One

A/N: I know it's boring but, I was kind of hoping you guys could use your imagination as well, haha :) Also! I'm from Australia so I have absolutely no idea what the American grades are but here when you're 13 you're in Grade 8, 14 in Grade 9, 15 in Grade 10, 16 in Grade 11 and 17 or 18 in grade twelve then you graduate. So, since Seth and Leila are both 15 but, turning 16 they're in Grade 11. As for Jacob, Quil and Embry they're in grade 12 while Jared, Paul, Leah, Kim and her older sister Latisha are in grade 12. ENJOY!

CHAPTER ONE

Leila Maclean‘s P.O.V

I sighed as I got dressed into my work uniform, another day of working at the La Push service station being hit on my horny teenagers who think they have a chance. Glancing at the clock that read ’12:45’ my eyes widened, I had exactly 15 minutes to get to work or has my ass fired. In the past week I’d been late to work 2 times causing my boss to threaten to fire me if I was late again. I rushed down the hallway grabbing my purse, phone and car keys “Bye dad! See you after work!” I hollered hoping he’d hear from hallway down the drive way, my hopes were proven when I heard a faint “Bye sweetie, have fun!”  Practically throwing myself into my car I shoved the keys in and sped down the driveway. Normally I wouldn’t speed but right now I couldn’t give a rat’s ass whether I was supposed to be doing 40 or 50 mph.

“Hello, how can I help you sir?” I cheerily asked. “How about you help me in my bed tonight sweetheart?” EW, seriously? He looks like 19! “How about you pay for your petrol and leave?”  He was starting to annoy me. “Aw, come on hunny” he smiled seductively making me want to puke. “Look would you rather pay for your fucking petrol or have me call the police?” I snapped. He looked shocked that I would snap at him like that but, he was really starting to creep me out. I heard snickering causing me to look up. My sisters’ two best friends; Leah Clearwater and Kim Conweller were standing there snickering at me. “Oh, Look what the cat dragged in” I grinned sarcastically. Grinning at me Kim untangled herself from her boyfriend’s arms to hug me “Kimberly! I haven’t seen you in weeks! Why don’t you come around anymore? Latisha's always complaing about how she never sees you and Leah outside of school!” She blushed at looked at her boyfriend. “Oh, so you decided to ditch us for your boyfriend huh? I get it, we’re not loved anymore! After everything our family has done for you, loved you, fed you our food, gave a bed to sleep on! All for nothing” I fake weaped until I heard a new voice “Oh shut up and hug me you woos.” I swivelled around to see none other than Leah Clearwater staring at me with an amused expression. “No fucking way. Nuh uh, that can’t be little Lee Lee Clearwater can it?”

“Hey Squirt” she smirked awaiting my reaction.

“Oh shut up! I’m not a squirt thank you! I’m fifteen not five” I scowled

She laughed along with Kim and six other buff tanned guys including Kim’s boyfriend I hadn’t even noticed were there watching our playful argument. I blushed noticing they had stopped laughing and were now staring intently at me but, one caught my eye. He looked a lot like Leah, the same cheekbones, the same shape mouth and the same beautiful shade of chocolate brown eyes but, his held an element of underlying happiness to them. I felt a connection, a pull almost towards him. Beautiful still, I figured he was her brother; Seth she’d told me about. From what I’ve heard he’s the same age as me and goes to La Push High, I wonder how I’ve never seen him before. I hadn’t realised I was staring until someone cleared there throat. Blushing I turned around to find Leah staring at me with raised eyebrows. I laughed nervously which came out high pitched. “I see you met Seth, my kid brother” she smirked.

I was about to reply when I heard a beautiful voice, deep but soft, blended beautifully together replied for me.

“Leah! I’m fifteen!” he scowled at his sister. When he scowled I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked, his eyes were scrunched up into a glare making almost invisible, cute nonetheless.

His voice sent shivers up my spine. Turning around I stuck my hand out to introduce myself to Seth. “Leila, Leila Maclean”

When his hand touched mine a shockwave went spiralling from my hands all the way down to my feet “Seth Clearwater” I smiled and swivelled around so he couldn’t see the blush that was quickly forming on my face before speed walking back to the counter again.